+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3417901;
    LOL! See, to me, it was a waste of an hour, other than finally finding out who offed that guy.

I was never into any of the Star Trek stuff. My son and daughter, and her boyfriend, however, did go to the boyfriend's sister's Trekkie wedding a few years ago though!
    I would SO loved to have gone to that wedding I started watching the original Star Trek reruns when I was a kid (my mom said that when it was on in the 60's she and her ex-husband would have their friends over every week to watch it while they played bridge) and my mom and I watched it together. I really enjoyed the Star Trek cartoon on Nickelodeon too. I really got into it though when TNG came out. I had the biggest crush on Wesley Crusher! And then later my crush turned towards Data who will always remain my favorite Star Trek character EVER! I loved DS9 and Voyager as well (Harry Kim ) but I never really got into Enterprise. Anyway, as a Trekkie (that has never gone to any cons but wanted to, just had no one to go with ) I totally LOVED that episode. I still haven't taken it off my DVR because I know that I'll want to watch it again and again
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Oh my! I couldn't watch it last Thursday, and had to dvr the episode, and finally had a chance to watch it!
    I'm an unabashed Trekkie....was a teenager when it came out in the 60's and loved it in all its cheesy glory! Plus, I am one of those sci-fi convention goers...every year for the last four years or so....my teenage son and I go to ComicCon.......This episode will be saved on my DVR for a long long long time!

"Live Long and Prosper!"
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I wonder how long they have wanted to use the line "He's Dead, Jim" I loved the episode too. Looks like it also set the stage for a possible romance in the future...
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3418057;
    I wonder how long they have wanted to use the line "He's Dead, Jim" I loved the episode too. Looks like it also set the stage for a possible romance in the future...
    I was thinking the same thing. Hodges was having the fantasies about her through the whole episode and then the last fantasy was hers. So I definitely think that there's chemistry (pun intended ) between them. I also hope they develop the obvious attraction of Greg and the new blonde girl (I can't remember her name but she's cute and funny). They have some really great banter. And I LOVE me some Eric Szmanda so I would like to see him have a romance.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3417841;
    I enjoyed the obvious "Trekkie Convention" knock-off with Wendy and Hodges. How totally cheesy were those scenes, I loved them!! Proudly, or sadly, I knew every Star Trek scene they knocked off ... !
    Never been much of a sci-fi/Star Trek fan but loved, loved, loved this episode. It was a gentle send up of the genre, as well as an interesting mystery & lovely window into the lives of most of the characters. Very sweet.

I enjoyed last nights show. I like the friendship between Ray and the Doc
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I thought it was well done also. The only problem that I am having is the lack of team bonding with the new guy. They all like him but it doesn't seem like a family anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Okay finale - I hated that we had one short scene of George Eads (what's up with that?!?!) But I'm a huge Gerald McRaney fan!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I liked the finale. Very Vegasy

I like when they focus on the stories uniquely Las Vegas, rather than just a murder mystery that could be on any CSI, or any other show, for that matter.

Langston has grown on me. I had my doubts about CSI without Grissom, but Fishbourne is an excellent actor, & adds a different aspect to the show.
    I like that they didn't try to replace Grissom with someone too similar & in the same job. They went in a different direction & stressed that Langston is a newbee to the whole CSI thing.

Also, I'm glad they didn't have a cliffhanger. After Lost, & others, I'm totally cliffhangered out.

I missed the last 15 minutes or so of it, how did it end? Last I saw was the gaming comission guy it would be in the best interest to find the chips first.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread