+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

The episode was much better than expected. It was a pleasant surprise. I liked how Hodges was warming up to him by the end.

I like the way they brought him in as entry level, and the way everyone interacts with him. Was really glad to see Nick share the office with new girl.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Ok, is anyone still watching this since the departure of both Petersen and Dourdan. I used to look forward to this show, but even the addition of Taylor Swift couldn't engage me last night. And, a whole show with George Eads was just too much to bear. Sorry to George's fans, but I've never found his character at all engaging, just smug and arrogant.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I pick up a little here and there but never watch an entire episode anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3372625;
    Ok, is anyone still watching this since the departure of both Petersen and Dourdan. I used to look forward to this show, but even the addition of Taylor Swift couldn't engage me last night. And, a whole show with George Eads was just too much to bear. Sorry to George's fans, but I've never found his character at all engaging, just smug and arrogant.
    Not I.

This used to be one of my can't-miss shows, but with half the original characters gone I've totally lost interest. I've tried to watch this season, but...meh. I'm done with it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I still watch it. I prefer watching CSI than anything else in the same time slot. I just like trying to figure out who did it. And there's no way I'm going back to watching Grey's (stopped watching after Addison left) with all the craziness going on over there. So I will stick with CSI til it goes off the air.

I'm still watching. Actually, I like Laurence Fishburne, Wallace Langham and Liz Vassey better than any of the original cast members, so the show has improved in my book. And will only get better with the loss of Willows and the dude with the thick neck. The two who work in the morgue can stay.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

can not watch any more

I watch but it doesn't hold my interest in the same way
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Willows is leaving also? And Eads (I'm guessing that's who you mean by thick neck guy?)? I only watch this now and then, save it for summer rerun time as it usually doesn't matter much if you watch out of order. Thanks for any info!

+ Reply to Thread