+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3280227;
    I for one am glad I switched over the Grey's during the last few minutes. I can't handle another non-passionate kiss between Grissom and Sara.
    It's a shame as there was so much chemistry with Lady Heather on the screen - and none with Sara.

It was a pretty passionate kiss this time. I can see Grissom enjoying being in the jungle...so many insects, so little time.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I was thinking the same thing. When I saw he was in the jungle, I figured he was going to hook up with Sara. (Let's face it. Lady Heather wouldn't be hanging out in the jungle.) But I would have laughed if that insect he saw on the leaf really caught his attention and he forgot about why he was there in the first place.

And we're supposed to believe that he was just out there, stumbling around by himself and luckily took the right path to where Sara was? What are the odds of that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3281232;
    And we're supposed to believe that he was just out there, stumbling around by himself and luckily took the right path to where Sara was? What are the odds of that happening?
    If you notice...he was holding a GPS...
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Right up to the point where GRissom was in the jungle it was a well done episode. I thought it was sweet and a bidding farewell to Grissom. The ending just did not fit with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3281294;
    If you notice...he was holding a GPS...
    Oops, no I didn't notice. Wonder what you would enter into the GPS in order to get you wherever you wanted to go in the jungle? I didn't see any street names or house numbers. I need to get my GPS out and see if I can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3282441;
    Oops, no I didn't notice. Wonder what you would enter into the GPS in order to get you wherever you wanted to go in the jungle? I didn't see any street names or house numbers. I need to get my GPS out and see if I can find them.
    If you were in the jungle you would put in you latitude/longitude coordinates so you would actually have to know what those numbers were. The TomTom's and Garmins (or in my case, the Sprint Navigation on my Blackberry!) that we keep in our cars are for city driving and you probably couldn't do it without an address or have a place to put in the lat/long.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I very much enjoyed tonight's episode and found that I didn't miss Grissom at all. I am very glad that they made Laurence Fishburne's character different from William Petersen's - emotionally accessible as opposed to Grissom's detachment. The show is in serious need of a shaking up and hopefully this will go some towards achieving that goal.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3286930;
    I very much enjoyed tonight's episode and found that I didn't miss Grissom at all. I am very glad that they made Laurence Fishburne's character different from William Petersen's - emotionally accessible as opposed to Grissom's detachment. The show is in serious need of a shaking up and hopefully this will go some towards achieving that goal.
    I watched it, too, though I missed the end. If you saw it, please tell.
    I did very much enjoy the Larry Fishburne character. I am glad that they didn't try to model him like Grissom. I rather enjoyed his emotional availability and vulnerability, if you will. And, yes, I agree that the show needed some shaking up and I think Mr. Fishburne just may do that. He did seem to inspire George Eads' character to sound more Southern than he ever has. That was just too funny, but I sure noticed it.

+ Reply to Thread