+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

  1. #921
    FORT Fogey Blues Songstres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: CSI

    As obnoxious and pathetic as Hodges is, I've actually grown to like him.

  2. #922
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,711

    Re: CSI

    I have too. Especially when you consider some of the other more annoying characters out there. At least Hodges means well.

  3. #923
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: CSI

    Tonight's the night. Grissom says goodbye. I know I'm going to be. He will be missed. But I will continue to watch after he is gone. I hope he doesn't leave to go be with Sara though. I'd rather he be with Lady Heather or by himself.

  4. #924
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,494

    Re: CSI

    Just a head's up to anyone who may be taping or dvr'ing tonight's show..... Bush is on all the channels at 8 pm and will go until 9:15.

    So CSI is on from 9:15-10:15 tonight according to my TVlistings.

  5. #925
    FORT Fogey sukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    3,885

    Re: CSI

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3279213;
    Just a head's up to anyone who may be taping or dvr'ing tonight's show..... Bush is on all the channels at 8 pm and will go until 9:15.

    So CSI is on from 9:15-10:15 tonight according to my TVlistings.
    The nerve! Thankfully it won't effect the Canadian showing. At least it's Bush's last speech...hopefully.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon


    Write for HubPages.

  6. #926
    FORT Fan FableChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    291

    Re: CSI

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3279113;
    Tonight's the night. Grissom says goodbye. I know I'm going to be. He will be missed. But I will continue to watch after he is gone. I hope he doesn't leave to go be with Sara though. I'd rather he be with Lady Heather or by himself.
    I think Lady Heather is better suited for him as well, but I have a feeling, he is going to end up with Sara.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

  7. #927
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: CSI

    Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3279453;
    I think Lady Heather is better suited for him as well, but I have a feeling, he is going to end up with Sara.
    EEEWWWWWW!

  8. #928
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: CSI

    Well he ended up with Sara. I was so grossed out when they started kissing. Hodges and his man crush on Grissom is so sad, even though its funny to watch.

  9. #929
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: CSI

    Figured it was going to be Sara - would have preferred Lady Heather, though. While I've always liked Lawrence Fishburne as an actor, I am not certain that I see him in this role. I guess time will tell. The show, for me at least, has lost a lot of the spark and good plot twists that this mystery used to have. I hope it will regain that ground again.

  10. #930
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,194

    Re: CSI

    I for one am glad I switched over the Grey's during the last few minutes. I can't handle another non-passionate kiss between Grissom and Sara.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.