+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    I think I still prefer the normal CSI format.

I think Q.T. should have directed it but shouldn't have written it. It was predictable and far from character.

ETA: Edited to add that the black and white hallucination part was the worst part.
    Last edited by EXlurker; 05-20-2005 at 01:50 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    I think I still prefer the normal CSI format.

I thought this was a pretty awesome episode. I think it was great that we could see the caring they have for each other and see a litle more of what makes them human - family etc. I too think it was a nice change.

I don't happen to catch every episode, how long has Grissom had the hearing issue reappear? Last week was the first time I saw him reading lips since he'd had surgery.

It was an alright season ending, but nothing spectacular for me. Two things stood out for me. First was the officious supervisor attempting (in theory) to craft a way to squeeze the ransom money out of the departments budget, which made him likeable for one episode.

Second, and I wish they'd highlighted the whole sorry production instead of alluding to it was Catherine having to ask her "Daddy" for a million bucks in a way that showed she meant it. How many showers will she have to take to try and remove that feeling?

As far as the poor Stokes in the coffin, I was chanting for it to collapse upon him before the show was midway through. They're going to off a primary character on NCIS's season finale, I wish this guy had been substituted for the sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I don't happen to catch every episode, how long has Grissom had the hearing issue reappear? Last week was the first time I saw him reading lips since he'd had surgery.
    I really liked that part of the episode. Since no one could hear what might have been Nick's final words it was great that Gill could "hear" them. Had never have been found he could tell his family and friends what he said. Since the recorder probably blew up in the explosion those words may be gone forever. At some point next season I can see him speaking to Nick about what he said regarding Gill. I have a feeling it was something about him feeling Gill he had been a disapointment to him.

I'm so glad they found him on time. I would have hated for him to have been killed off.

toothdoc

I really liked this episode and George Eads' acting was great. for George. And CBS was thinking of firing him last year. They would have missed out on this performance from him.

A few things that did stand out as a "Huh??"........

1. Was the killing of the twins explained?? Where did that come from?? They just said how it was done and then..............nothing.

2. What did Catherine have to do for the money??

3. That whole lil convo between Sam and Tony and that other guy.....What?? What was the purpose for that??

4. What did Nick say about Grissom??

and finally.............

5. That black and white dream sequence was just FREAKY!!!!! Could have done without.

But I still loved George's performance.

FORT Fogey
    Getting attacked by fire ants was wild.

Good episode but I dont like it when they don't complete the story though.

I miss MacGuyver.

I loved this episode! I sat on the edge of my chair for the whole two hours. I think QT did an excellent job. I think they should bring him back next season.

I for one, am very glad that Nick lived. I just love him. I think this will totally change the direction that CSI takes next season with the characters. It will be interesting to see.

If they are going to kill someone off, I hope and pray that it's Sarah. As for this episode, it was painful and uncomfortable for me to watch Nick in there, so I take that as a mark of quality. I know I had the heebie jeebies from the ants after it went off the air .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Did anyone happen to tape the finale last night? We lost power right in the middle of it!

+ Reply to Thread