+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 130 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I'm excited for Lady Heather's return. I always thought Gris and Heather had great chemistry. I can only hope Gris and Heather end up together and not Gris and Sara. I really miss Warrick. Its not the same with him gone, and once Gris leaves its going to be even worse.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3226405;
    I'm excited for Lady Heather's return. I always thought Gris and Heather had great chemistry. I can only hope Gris and Heather end up together and not Gris and Sara. I really miss Warrick. Its not the same with him gone, and once Gris leaves its going to be even worse.

Not me, I'm firmly on the Gris and Sara train, and have always hated the Heather character and storyline. Looks like CSI is shark jumping, and that's sad.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3226200;
    I originally hated the new girl but I'm somehow warming up to her dry delivery.
    I'm the same. She was really shoved down our throats in her first episode, but this past one was much better. She wasn't as "in your face" this time.

I'm looking forward to Fishburne, he's a very good actor. I'm just hoping he doesn't overshadow the rest of the cast. Big thumbs up for Lady Heather too.

This used to be one of my must watch shows, but I just can't seem to get interested in this season. Too many cast changes, I guess. I'll give it one more shot this week with the Lady Heather/Grissom episode and see if I can get hooked again.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

This show will always be a must see for me as long as George Eads is still there!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by realityaddict06;3226820;
    Not me, I'm firmly on the Gris and Sara train, and have always hated the Heather character and storyline. Looks like CSI is shark jumping, and that's sad.
    ITA. I wish they hadn't killed off the Liev Shreib (sp?) character before. I actually really liked him. i can't imagine Laurence Fishburne on this show. I guess wei'll see...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Good epi last night, but I hate it when there's no conclusion, I wonder if this will get picked up another time....I hope so.

Lady Heather <3
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I love the chemistry between Grissom and Lady Heather. I just never saw any between he and Sara. I am really missing Warrick. Can't imagine how it will be when Grissom is gone, too. Too many changes for my liking....

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

All I could say when he asked Heather to stay was WOOO HOOO!!!!

Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3230347;
    I love the chemistry between Grissom and Lady Heather. I just never saw any between he and Sara. I am really missing Warrick. Can't imagine how it will be when Grissom is gone, too. Too many changes for my liking....
    I'm trying not to think about Grissom not being there - really wish he'd reconsider - but I did read an article that said he'll probably make some guest appearances, so it looks like they won't be killing him off anyway.....

I found myself missing Warrick last night too.

+ Reply to Thread