+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3174542;
    To me, Grissom WAS CSI. Once a cast starts a show I can't put up with too many changes. lol I always wanted to see He and Marg get together. I like Fishburn, but not in Grissom's place. I doubt that I'll ever watch it again.

And poor old Caruso. Someone forgot to tell him that black suits, with black shirts look hot as hell for a Florida wardrobe. And I DO mean temperature wise. As hard as he tries, and believe me, he tries harder than most any guy I've ever seen, he just can't pull off the sexy look. And if he's ever had a flash of believable acting it was so brief that I missed it completely. That show is more of a comedy than anything else.
    How funny! You're right! It is a comedy and I never realized it before! Now it's even better. I've only watched it when there wasn't anything else to watch. We sit and make fun of it and laugh but now it does seems like the writers maybe do approach it differently than I thought they did.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3190508;
    How funny! You're right! It is a comedy and I never realized it before! Now it's even better. I've only watched it when there wasn't anything else to watch. We sit and make fun of it and laugh but now it does seems like the writers maybe do approach it differently than I thought they did.
    There is alot of banter betweeen the lab techs. i think they try to make it like any workplace. Im going to miss Grissom, CSI just wont be the same for me. Too many main charachters are gone.

hi all. this is my first post on this site. in england we get CSI & NCIS a lot later than you do. we still have grissom. i think that both shows are very good and i like most of the plots. i do not like the stupid noises that seem to pass for music. also the noise is too loud. i would guess that my favourite is abbey. cheers. alf

PWS
    FORT Fogey

to FORT, alf! Do you get the other CSI shows as well? NY and Miami? It can get confusing on this site as people hop from talking about one of them to the other.
    I guess you don't mind being "spoiled" on the original CSI and NCIS if you are coming here!

hi PWS. yes we get miami and new york, also law & order, and others that i don't watch.
    i did find an ncis site but not many pics of abbey. can't stand denosso. cheers. alf
    be nice you may
    pass this way again

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Feel free to post Ab pics, alf---I know you aren't her only fan! Though I admit this site is more oriented towards talking about the shows than looking at stars (although people do talk about liking to look at the stars if you follow me!). On this non-reality thread the pics usually show up in people's "avatars".
    Last edited by PWS; 09-20-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Can anybody tell from the trailer who the undersheriff is raising his gun at in the hotel room. Its a white male with brown hair, it kind of looks like Nick, but he looks to tall to be Nick.

Finally CSI is back. Tonight is the night we get to finally find out if Warrick is dead. I'm hoping he's still alive so he can come back in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3214937;
    Finally CSI is back. Tonight is the night we get to finally find out if Warrick is dead. I'm hoping he's still alive so he can come back in the future.
    He's dead...not coming back - he was fired. It will be a very emotionally charged episode and I'm looking forward to seeing Sara back - even if it is just for one epi.

I wish they hadn't killed off Liev Schreiver's character, I could've handled him replacing Grissom over Fishburne.

I'll watch til the bitter end.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Well I hope your wrong anders332 and he's not dead. I know he didn't sign a new contract but I still hoping he'll come back later on in the season after he's got his act together. I hope this is the only episode that Sara will be back cuz I can't stand her. And I'm suprised she's even coming back, I didn't think Sara liked Warrick at all.

+ Reply to Thread