+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: CSI

Right, and you can see Grissom getting all anguished...and Sarah already was what with getting to know the victim live... so they can both ride off into the sunset together..... And we will be down 3 players....

To me, Grissom WAS CSI. Once a cast starts a show I can't put up with too many changes. lol I always wanted to see He and Marg get together. I like Fishburn, but not in Grissom's place. I doubt that I'll ever watch it again.

And poor old Caruso. Someone forgot to tell him that black suits, with black shirts look hot as hell for a Florida wardrobe. And I DO mean temperature wise. As hard as he tries, and believe me, he tries harder than most any guy I've ever seen, he just can't pull off the sexy look. And if he's ever had a flash of believable acting it was so brief that I missed it completely. That show is more of a comedy than anything else.

I don't know who I'll miss more - Gary Dourdan or Wlliam Petersen. I guess we'll have to give Larry Fishburne a chance. It's too bad they can't bring back Liev Schriber. His character was just dark enough with all those deep secrets. They definitely need a quirky type character in this role. I do wish they'd lose the George Eads character already. IMO, he adds nothing to the show.

I read in the Parade section that Dourdan will be appearing in a few eps this season or something like that. So Im sure he will live but be out of commision or something like that.

Im sad to see Grissom go. I think with this many people leaving it would almost be best to end the show. But since they arent, Im gonna try it out. We'll see

I have to say that I dont watch too much Miami BECAUSE of caruso. I love everyone else and the shows are pretty good, with exception to him (in my opinion). I have seen NY here and there, i love the lady who used to be on GL (her name escapes me at the moment)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What was the cop show Caruso was on originally? Blanking on the name, the one that later had Smits and other replacements for Dennis Franz's partner I think. I don't remember his acting being so unbelievably bad there. Now it's like "soap opera acting" as in Joey's description of it on Friends, with the long pauses, and he's screwing up everyone else's timing. If they respond in a normal amount of time to him then he seems even weirder, so they slow down as well.
    I'm almost beginning to wonder if he has some kind of neurological disease... I'm sure I would have noticed if he'd been this bad on that original cop show. Then I remember everyone thought he was kind of hot, unusual in a redhead.

NY PD Blue

When Grissom is gone, I will no longer watch CSI

I saw a preview for the new episode coming up.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sara is back and in Grissom's arms. It sounds like she's trying to get him to leave with her but I could be mistaken. They show Grissom standing over Warrick begging him to hold on.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3176735;
    NY PD Blue

When Grissom is gone, I will no longer watch CSI
    Yeah, NYPD Blue.... So I didn't think Caruso was bad at all then...what on earth happened to his acting skills since then?

buglover, I don't think we have to spoiler previews... everyone can see them, and unless the leave the TV off except when watching CSI it's hard to avoid them. Mods, please correct me if I"m wrong.

I haven't watched any CSI except the original - and don't like the changes they are making! No Sara, no Warrick, no Grissom! I hope they aren't making too many changes all at once. Maybe since Grissom is leaving, they'll let Warrick survive and come back to work. That would be nice.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3189414;
    I haven't watched any CSI except the original - and don't like the changes they are making! No Sara, no Warrick, no Grissom! I hope they aren't making too many changes all at once. Maybe since Grissom is leaving, they'll let Warrick survive and come back to work. That would be nice.
    Unfortunately the Warrick actor had major drug problems, so doubt he will be back.

+ Reply to Thread