+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 130 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I agree, Gil/Sarah is a match made in some weird alternate universe.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3025940;
    One of the hardest matchups for me to believe is the Sarah/Gil one. I see no reason why he would give her a second look. And if she HAS a personality, I've missed it.
    JMO but Gil Grissom belongs with Lady Heather they almost set the tv on fire when they are on screen together
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Definitely, butterfly, they did set the tv on fire from that very first time they were together....and that was how many years ago? Then later on when they met up again, it was still the same. Something I never saw between Gil and Sarah.

Speaking of Sarah, I swear she was the actress in the original commercial for some kind of Herpes medication....Valtrex is it? They don't run it anymore, as this was many years ago, but I swear it was her. Anyone else remember that commercial? I just remember the actress looking so much like her right down to that space between her front teeth.

Ok I just saw the season finale, I was not shocked by Warrick's shooting but I sure as hell was surprised by the shooter!! The under sheriff?? Wow

I won't miss Warrick he seemed to be MIA most of the season anyway. I do not want to see Georgie Fox back. I can't stand looking at her expressionless, slack jawed face.
    It's time for Katherine to find a new man. A good one, not a plot device.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I hate to break the news, but I read in the paper this morning that Jorja Fox would be back for the season premiere. Bleah.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Click to see Spoiler:
    Grissom is leaving this season...Grissom is the whole show for me, if he leaves I don't know if I'll watch, especially since Warrick might be dead

I was sorry to hear the news about William Peterson too. I cant imgaine who will be stepping in.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3133854;
    I was sorry to hear the news about William Peterson too. I cant imgaine who will be stepping in.
    well..when he leaves I will too..the show won't be the same I don't care who steps in...no one can replace our bug loving quirky....closet freak (w/ Lady Heather) Grissom..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

If it wasn't William Petersen's decision, then I'd be upset. But he will still be on until the 10th episode and will make guest appearances (I guess like Carter on ER). Plus he's signed on as an Executive Producer. I'll wait and see how it all plays out before deciding if I'll keep tuning in. It's my favorite of the CSI franschise so I don't want to make any hasty decisions. Actually I never watch the NY version.

Another thing is that he's been on his way out for a while now. Longer vacations were built into his contract and he's expressed a desire to leave before. We can't really blame the show when an actor decides they want to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3134544;
    If it wasn't William Petersen's decision, then I'd be upset. But he will still be on until the 10th episode and will make guest appearances (I guess like Carter on ER). Plus he's signed on as an Executive Producer. I'll wait and see how it all plays out before deciding if I'll keep tuning in. It's my favorite of the CSI franschise so I don't want to make any hasty decisions. Actually I never watch the NY version.

Another thing is that he's been on his way out for a while now. Longer vacations were built into his contract and he's expressed a desire to leave before. We can't really blame the show when an actor decides they want to leave.
    I remember a couple of years ago that he was quite ill (the year he won the Emmy,) I remember Marg hugging him, and she was very happy he won. Heart trouble, I believe, so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, the show won't be the same.
    Susan

+ Reply to Thread