+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I thought tonight's season finale was good...I just hope Warrick makes it, but with his recent legal troubles they might just come back next season and he's dead...But I didn't see the under sheriff as being the mole, hope he gets found out next season...

They definitely made it so he can't come back. Unless he somehow survives a shot to the neck when noone would know he's there dying. I just don't see how they can do that.

I actually hope he doesn't come back. Watching back to back with the earlier lab rat episode really brought home how much I enjoy the lab rats and how little I enjoy the main characters, for the most part. I would seriously miss Hodges and Wendy much more than I'll ever miss Warrick.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3001402;
    I actually hope he doesn't come back. Watching back to back with the earlier lab rat episode really brought home how much I enjoy the lab rats and how little I enjoy the main characters, for the most part. I would seriously miss Hodges and Wendy much more than I'll ever miss Warrick.
    I am kinda torn as to whether I want him to come back or not...we seem to lose so many of our main characters on shows these days and they have what appears to be a revolving cast...I can say its easier to get involved in a show when you feel you know the characters ....but I think they are gonna see how it appears his legal problems will play out before they either let us know whether he will live or die....good episode last night and the guy who pulled the trigger....I think the writers gave it away too soon in the show that he was the "MOLE" didn't take but a few minutes to figure it ou
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

There's no way he's coming back. The actor's personal life is too messed up and he's facing federal charges I believe for the arrest he got last month or the month before. I hope they tie it up neatly though and move on to some different types of cases.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The drug case was only three weeks ago where he was arrested and found in possession of a number of illegal drugs. This ending has been filmed for over a month and he had opted out of renewing his contract just after returning from the writer's strike. There was an interview I read, not too long ago, about Gary's leaving, and the interviewee (I'm sorry, I can't remember exactly where I read it) stated that it was Gary's decision and that he was going out with a bang. I'd say that he definitely did that! He will not be returning, and it has nothing to do with his recent arrest & charges.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Thanks Mellon. I wonder if he knew he had a substance problem and rather than let it ruin his career, thought he'd not renew his contract but unfortunately got arrested with lots of bad stuff.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think that it would be better if the press didn't leak out who was leaving a show BEFORE an actor's final episode was aired. Since I had already read about Gary leaving the show, I wasn't at all shocked by his shooting. It actually left me numb. I'm sure that the writers who wrote the episode wanted it to have a certain shock value. But if you're leaking to the press that an actor is leaving BEFORE the episode airs, the shock has already worn off by the time the episode is aired. It would be so much better if we were told that an actor was leaving a show (and for what reason) AFTER their final episode was aired.

Same thing happened with Casey Novak (character) from Law and Order: SVU. No, shock since the press already told us she's leaving.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez;3004073;
    Since I had already read about Gary leaving the show, I wasn't at all shocked by his shooting.
    I was a little bit surprised that they killed him, I figured the character would just disappear like they did with Sarah.

Actually, I would've preferred they offed Sarah that way. Is it too late for a do-over?

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;3022695;
    I was a little bit surprised that they killed him, I figured the character would just disappear like they did with Sarah.

Actually, I would've preferred they offed Sarah that way. Is it too late for a do-over?
    One of the hardest matchups for me to believe is the Sarah/Gil one. I see no reason why he would give her a second look. And if she HAS a personality, I've missed it.

+ Reply to Thread