+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I really enjoy Hodges storylines. He is quite a character and am happy that they are bringing him in more on cases. The interaction between him and Wendy cracked me up. "You're like a geeky man trapped in a woman's body!"
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2964541;
    I really enjoy Hodges storylines. He is quite a character and am happy that they are bringing him in more on cases. The interaction between him and Wendy cracked me up. "You're like a geeky man trapped in a woman's body!"
    And, even better, her "So are you."
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Watching Warrick last night made me cringe a little. Knowing his true life issues are going right along with his character's issues makes me uneasy. I hope that when they do write him out of the story it's believable, sort of like him probably going to jail in real life. I don't want him returning nor do I want to see Sara again. Make it believable with Sara and Warrick gone.

Also, what happened to the cop who used the pepper spray that created the fire and killed the man?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2964639;
    Also, what happened to the cop who used the pepper spray that created the fire and killed the man?
    They never said! I assume he'd be reprimanded for using the old style pepper spray, but they just left that end hanging.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Weird cases are always my favorite (along with Grissom's line to Hodges about "which gene makes your nose brown?" ).
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

We were so exited for the Mythbusters to be in this episode and then it was just some little random cameo. *drat*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

OKay so that makes two off kilter episodes in a row. I liked this week's better than last, but you could definitely tell comedic writers were at the helm. It was filled with a lot more one liners and play off words/puns. It wasn't a super episode though. I'm kind of disappointed.

I'm looking forward to next week when things get really interesting for the crew. It seems kind of odd to get right back into the thick of Warrick's spiral after the past few episodes have made it seem like he's not doing that bad. I guess that's what happens when you're arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2980573;
    OKay so that makes two off kilter episodes in a row. I liked this week's better than last, but you could definitely tell comedic writers were at the helm. It was filled with a lot more one liners and play off words/puns. It wasn't a super episode though. I'm kind of disappointed.

I'm looking forward to next week when things get really interesting for the crew. It seems kind of odd to get right back into the thick of Warrick's spiral after the past few episodes have made it seem like he's not doing that bad. I guess that's what happens when you're arrested?
    I haven't seen last night's ep yet but the reason this one would be a bit off is because the writers of Two and a Half Men and CSI took turns writing an episode for each other's show. On TAAHM the other night they did a whole CSI spoof. The "Catherine" was pretty much dead on and Charlie even made a comment about her tank top being distracting and if it was standard issue . George Eads had a cameo. And the theme song was jazzed up to the tune of CSI's tune.

I can't wait to see what the TAAHM writers did for CSI's episode. I read they were sniping at Cybill Shepherd because one of the writers worked for her on her Cybill sitcom and she was supposedly a real diva. This was his way of getting back at her although he claims the character was based on lots of people he knew.

Dang! I wish we watched 2 and a half men! that would have been fun
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2980877;
    I can't wait to see what the TAAHM writers did for CSI's episode. I read they were sniping at Cybill Shepherd because one of the writers worked for her on her Cybill sitcom and she was supposedly a real diva. This was his way of getting back at her although he claims the character was based on lots of people he knew.
    He also worked with Brett Butler and Roseanne (yikes). There is a scene where the sitcom star is drunk and sitting on the couch with her young co-star, and she asks him to feel her boobs. There is no way that is not a reference to Brett Butler. It made me laugh. There is also very clearly a Tom Arnold character. Yes, it was off-kilter for a CSI episode, but I found the in-jokes kind of amusing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

ACF, I knew that the writers were from TAAHM, which is why I expected it to be quirky, but I didn't get a lot of the in-jokes like Rattus, so I was left disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread