+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: CSI

JR.

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat;2921952;
    Or bring Wendy into the field.
    The show definitely needs more Wendy

Just a heads up that tonight is NOT a new episode. I thought that it might have kept going in momentum, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's the go-kart/in the dark restaurant episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2922284;
    During the autopsy Greg turns to Nick and says "If only he'd jumped it."
    That was a joke by you, right? Seriously, how can there be sharks in Lake Mead (Meade?)...an artificial freshwater lake?

Curious as to why Gary Dourdan was fired (though I haven't actually enjoyed his character for a few years), I searched the net. It turns out that he's a drunk with a tendency to violence, including a domestic battery charge a few years ago, and that is effecting his work. Seems a reasonable excuse for letting someone go.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Art immitating life, or life immitating art? Gary Dourdan arrested for drugs last night according to TMZ...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat;2921952;
    I don't think the show needs to add anyone to replace him though. Give Greg a bigger part. Or bring Wendy into the field.
    I think they should have moved Wendy out of the lab instead of Greg.

And I guess that Warrick storyline was based on fact. At the time I thought Warrick and drugs came out of left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler;2957871;
    And I guess that Warrick storyline was based on fact. At the time I thought Warrick and drugs came out of left field.
    No kidding. I really hated that storyline, I had no idea it was so true to life. How disappointing.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I had no idea how much he had fallen in real life. He's really gone down hill. I think it's definitely a case of fame getting to one's head because I just can't see this same behaviour occurring earlier in the series. Can you guys?

how sad

not going to be worth watching much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;2963943;
    how sad

not going to be worth watching much anymore
    Actually, with more and more lab rat presence, I'm finding it more and more watchable. I haven't really enjoyed the main characters for quite some time (yet I keep watching - smart, huh?), but I love Hodges and Wendy and even the characters whose names I don't know, including the coroner's assistant who is enraged by animal abuse (a man after my own heart, he is).
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

+ Reply to Thread