+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I'm pretty sure that the episode on the 10th was the last new one done before the strike. I don't think there'll be anymore new ones till the strike's over.

Oh that totally sucks! I hope if it's off for a long time they go back to the key episodes and play them first or I will be confused like with Lost... lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, what the heck happened the other night on CSI? This was the episode that ran into another cops show...the one that works with missing people.. Without a Trace?
    At one point I thought the bad guy had kidnapped his biological son from the people who had adopted him, killing a babysitter, possibly with the agreement of the son's bio mom, who then got scared that he was such a monster and ran off with the son. Then the bad guy found son and exwife and killed her and took the kid.
    BUT then near the end you realize there were really two boys, and that he had killed the first one (or he died...not clear) and left him buried, I think with the medallion around his neck that the killer got from his brother when he killed his brother as a child (killer's dad had found it metal detecting and given it to the brother). By the time we find this out the killer had already kidnapped his "real" son and killed his wife, so he goes to the grave of the first boy and gets the medallion, I guess to give to the real son? To wear?
    I had this feeling that several minutes had been cut out so I totally lost the continuity. You never see Grissom saying the mysterious traces on the dead boy's neck come from the medallion chain. And I still don't know why he kidnapped the first boy. Did he think his wife had given the boy up for adoption and that was him? Why did he think that? Were there twins and she kept one and gave the other one up?
    Help! Thanks!

Finally a new episode airing tomorrow night. Hope its a good one cuz the last few have been stinkers.

FORT Fanatic

Greggo was so cute with his scarf

It was actually a pretty solid return back. I think though after the debacles that were the last 3-4 episodes prior to the strike anything would have been seen as marked improvement. It was an interesting way to start the episode. It's not usual that we get glimpses like that in to Grissom's personal life.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So was he talking to Sarah there at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2894836;
    So was he talking to Sarah there at the end?
    That's what who I figured who he was talking too since his "Hi" was a little perkier..

I have a feeling she won't be gone long from the show. Too bad too.

Not liking this bit of news but I can't say that I'm surprised.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He hasn't had great storylines lately and they sort of side skirted his whole drug addiction story.

Tvguide.com

"With all the attention focused on William Petersen's successful contract negotiations, this ginormous scoopbit nearly slipped right by: Sources confirm to me exclusively that original CSIer Gary Dourdan whose contract is also set to expire next month has informed producers that he is leaving the show. Although a precise timeframe is not known, CSI's May 15 season finale could serve as Warrick's swan song.

Regarding Dourdan's exit, a CBS spokesperson says, "We can't confirm or deny this information."

This is the second major departure to rock CSI this season. As anyone with a pulse and/or access to TVGuide.com knows, Jorja Fox made her final appearance as Sara in November. The good news: Marg Helgenberger and George Eads are expected to follow Petersen's lead and re-up with the show.

Meanwhile, CSI execs aren't wasting any time searching for Dourdan's replacement. I'm told producers have put out a casting call for a new male series regular in his late twenties to early thirties to play Ray Santoro, a "handsome, smart and athletic" CSI who transfers from Henderson to join the graveyard shift at the Las Vegas crime lab."

+ Reply to Thread