+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2721400;
    Warrick's storyline will be continuing and it's so bad.
    I don't watch all the time, so it came as a surprise to me that Warrick (I've always heard his name in my mind abbreviated to something like Wark) could so easily be so unprofessional as he was portrayed in these last two episodes.

I've taken a liking to this show because of the humor that has permeated the storylines for the last few seasons, and though there is plenty room for the darkside as well, I found these latest episodes to be disappointing.

Don't worry Leftcoaster, it came as a major surprise to regular watchers too.

The last few episodes have been far too dark without enough humour or irony in them. I'm sure the lack of rewriting has something to do with it, but these scripts were penned by the writers before the strike. If this is the direction they're headed, I think they may have to count me out.

Is someone else writing the show now? I really didn't like last night's show at all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2749806;
    Is someone else writing the show now? I really didn't like last night's show at all.
    I've had that problem with this whole season. Last night's was particularly weird, though I did like seeing Julie Brown again.

I only watched it while doing other things today and it wasn't worth the taping of it. I was seriously bewildered with what they're trying to do to the show. It's making no sense at all.

FORT Fanatic

^^ I agree. First the out-of-the-blue Warrick storyline, then they completely gloss over it. Either that or I slept through the last few episodes. Last night's episode attempted to get back to the CSI formula but it left things hanging. Was there a conclusion to Warrick's troubles? Were episodes skipped due to the strike (did they have others half-finished that should have aired before this last episode)? This CSI used to be my #1 of the three but it's starting to slip.

I kind of wondered that too "help". I didn't remember really seeing a conclusion to that strange Warrick storyline and then this latest show they don't even mention it at all. Wierd.

Warrick was told to stay off the case where the stripper was killed and then Grissom told him to get it together.....the next episode he was barely in it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

So they never explained what happened? That sucks.
    That last one I had seen on the Warrick storyline at the very end of the show they had I think it was the owner of the club where the stripper worked in his so called office getting a shave, but the story was not done so I expected to see more the next show as at that point I don't think they had cleared Warrick yet.
    Last edited by march; 01-14-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: had to finished end of sentence

They are waiting so long in between new episodes I'm starting to forget everything so far this season. Does anyone know when they'll air another new one?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread