+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2711924;
    I think were Warrick not such a good guy, the story line as it was would have been more believeable without development. But the problem is Warrick's a stable, great guy. Not this seedy, doesn't give a rat's butt about what goes on at work. Ugh!
    Well, he did actually have a gambling problem in the first season, including some sort of trouble with a judge (can't remember details). He's not entirely a wholesome, cleancut fellow if history means anything.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2710118;
    I miss seeing her in Pine Valley, at least there, she wouldnt have died such an awful death!
    I can't believe Bachelor Bob let her get so mangled!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2711968;
    Well, he did actually have a gambling problem in the first season, including some sort of trouble with a judge (can't remember details). He's not entirely a wholesome, cleancut fellow if history means anything.
    The judge was blakcmailing him to do his gambling for in in return and would promise in favour rulings for warrants and such. He ended up turning him in.

He's not perfect that's for sure, but what I saw Thursday was opposite, to me, of how they've been writing him for 9 seasons.

Like many of you here, it would have been more believable if it didn't come out of nowhere. Maybe they've been showing him taking pills for a few episodes now and I missed it or something. It just seems like all of a sudden it's a problem. Kind of the way they all of a sudden showed Grissom and Sara in the bedroom together. About the only storyline with continuity throughout the seasons was Catherine and her mob boss father. I like the way that slowly unfolded through the seasons.

Did anyone watch tonight's episode? I can't believe they did an episode on the whole dog fighting "Michael Vick" thing. Unlike Law & Order, who is famous for having story lines that follow the stories in the news, I never thought CSI would stoop to this level. I had to keep telling myself that these were actor dogs, even when they were laying there bleeding and supposedly dieing.

I still don't like the whole Warrick storyline and have decided the only way the producers can redeem themselves is to give us a flashback episode to tell us how Warrick got this way. There was just too big of a transition from the previous episode to the episode last week.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2719885;
    Did anyone watch tonight's episode? I can't believe they did an episode on the whole dog fighting "Michael Vick" thing. Unlike Law & Order, who is famous for having story lines that follow the stories in the news, I never thought CSI would stoop to this level. I had to keep telling myself that these were actor dogs, even when they were laying there bleeding and supposedly dieing.

I still don't like the whole Warrick storyline and have decided the only way the producers can redeem themselves is to give us a flashback episode to tell us how Warrick got this way. There was just too big of a transition from the previous episode to the episode last week.
    I wept watching that episode. Wept like a baby. It looked so real. My beagles were trying to figure out what was wrong with me

Blah, that entire episode was terrible. It was just... brutal. Flat out. I'm so disappointed, but really, not surprised. Ugh. Warrick's storyline will be continuing and it's so bad. This isn't a soap; this isn't a who's framing Warrick. Boo to CSI!

Because of the inconsistencies between the episode three weeks ago and the episode two weeks ago (the first where we saw Warrick being bad), is it possible they have different writers due to the strike? If that's the case, I wish they would have just had the season finale like a lot of other shows are doing.

One thing I did find funny in last night's episode is that the girl, Jamie Luner, that played the dog fight lady and George Eads (Nick) were on a show together back in the mid 90's called Savannah. Does anyone else remember this show?

Jette thanks! I thought that washer but I wasn't quite sure! I remember Savannah, but can you go as far back with Jaime as "The Ten of Us?" I think that's what it was called. It was a spin-off of that show with Kirk Cameron and Alan Thicke as the dad. The name TOTALLY escapes my mind right now. Yikes, first I thought I was old because I remember Jaime from that far back, now I know I'm old 'cause I can't remember the name of Kirk's show which was huge back in the day!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Growing Pains.

I think she was also on Melrose Place for a while wasn't she?

+ Reply to Thread