+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2709428;
    I haven't missed a single episode, but damn, this episode made me feel like I have. All of a sudden Warrick goes rogue? What's up with that. At least we're not left hanging and there's a new episode next week.
    Ack, me too. All the Warrick gone wild stuff felt like it came out of nowhere for me - addicted to drugs, running around with a prostitute?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2709833;
    Ack, me too. All the Warrick gone wild stuff felt like it came out of nowhere for me - addicted to drugs, running around with a prostitute?
    Now waywyrd, she was a dancer

It was so fast! Warrick is out of control now! The dead woman used to be Greenlee on All My Children---she didnt last long though.

Did you catch that too cablejockey? All I could think was oh my goodness, Greenlee, my how you've changed .... But it was fun to see her again (and so much of her!) It's nice to know she's still out there. I wonder if she was just taking a break from the business and we might start to see her in some other things. I always thought she was a good actress...

I miss seeing her in Pine Valley, at least there, she wouldnt have died such an awful death!

It was a good episode, but the whole Warrick on drugs story was not explored well and the way they just threw the talk with Nick in there was cheesy to me. I think I've been watching too much Intervention so the story seemed pushed to conclude too early.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking what the heck the entire episode. That storyline was not developed at all. I wonder if the strike had anything to do with it or if this was just poor planning overall.

I'm not liking it!

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2710140;
    That storyline was not developed at all. I wonder if the strike had anything to do with it or if this was just poor planning overall.
    This would be my guess. That did come out of nowhere. I'm thinking things were re shot so they'll have a season finale if the strike goes on and on.

I'm glad I wasn't the only sitting there watching this episode going huh??? Just like Canadian Angel, I haven't missed an episode of this show, and I felt like I'd missed an entire season. It was so out in left field, and there was no consistancy from any of the previous episodes. I didn't like how they made Warrick look so bad. One episode he's a good guy and the next he's addicted to drugs, sleeping with dancers and having blackouts. I really, really hope they fix things soon.

I think were Warrick not such a good guy, the story line as it was would have been more believeable without development. But the problem is Warrick's a stable, great guy. Not this seedy, doesn't give a rat's butt about what goes on at work. Ugh!

+ Reply to Thread