+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: CSI

I love Catherine as a character...I remember the season opener a few months ago...Catherine almost falls and Warrick catches her and they seemed seconds from kissing...til a beat cop showed up
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

If they pair Catherine with Warrick, then I can't have him.

I know, I know, this is a conversation from a month ago. I thought I'd ressurect this thread because it's way too buried for me.

Thanks to Spike TV, I've been catching all the old CSI's that I missed the first time around.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Catherine doesn't seem to be doing a great job as a supervisor.

It was interesting that she asked Nick whether he liked her being his supervisor this week and he replied "whatever".
    Could be that he's not fussed either way, but to just say that instead of at least trying to be positive was strange to me and I wondered if they're some how setting up the story that she'll be relieved of her supervisory role.
    Just leaving her camera lying around to get stolen wasn't the best move either.
    Sure, it was within the cordoned off area, but I would think that when you're documenting valuable evidence you should never leave the camera lying around.
    Becoming romantically involved with Warrick might be cause for Ecklie to take some kind of action against her too.

I just get the feeling things aren't looking too good for Catherine.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Thanks to Spike TV, I've been catching all the old CSI's that I missed the first time around.
    See, now this actually confuses me!! I have several "auto-records" for CSI set up on my DVR, and I am always confused as to which one is the "new" episode this week because 1. I haven't seen all of the older episodes, and 2. because there is no FoRT recap

Was there a new episode this week????
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Has anyone been catching the CSI Marathons on Spike this week? I've been home sick a few days and they've been playing from Noon until 10pm every weekday. They'll be playing Friday, so if anyone's interested on a holiday Friday, you might want to catch it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Yeah I watched a lot of it this afternoon cause I was home sick as well.

I love the conflict between Catherine and Sara.

Did anyone else notice the poor video quality on Spike-TV especially on CSI.

I don't notice the video quality so much. I do notice that it's about 50 times louder on Spike than any other channel.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really don't like the Sophia character, although I do like the actress, Lousie Lombard who plays her from her days on The House Of Elliot.

I like the team as it was and don't see the need to include any additional characters.
    I remember Louise from House of Elliot, but not sure about how she looks in CSI. She's only been introduced in one episode on this side of the Atlantic and she looks far too thin and seems to have really aged! If I hadn't read in the press about her being in the show I'd never have recognized her.
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Csi~ 3/31

If anyone watched this last night, can you clear something up for me?

Did the wife try to commit suicide by setting herself ablaze? I still wasn't sure if that was the conclusion we were to draw.

Thanks!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thats the conclusion I got from it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread