+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Didn't the Grissom and Sara talk in the car seem more like a father/daughter talk?
    Well, w/o the "relationship" talk. And what was up with the 9 years ago answer Grissom gave? Were they "together" back then. I remember a few seasons ago he sent her flowers because of something that happened in the lab...I don't think they were dating.
    I just don't care for Sara's character and it seems she annoys me more every year.

^^^ The 9 yrs ago comment Gris made was he we referring to when the 2 met a conference...That's what they were talking about in the car...She was asking him too many questions about a subject and he mentioned she was wearing a ponytail..Blah, blah, blah...

FORT Fogey

It would have been an interesting episode last night if it weren't for the dead air every time the Sara and Grissom relationship was addressed. At the end when he got into the go cart and looked at her I was hoping for something to go flying at her from the track. Decapitating her would have been the perfect end.

I personally don't have a problem with Grissom and Sara. I'm wondering though, if there's some message with the song they played at the very end when Sara was standing by herself and the rest (even Doc) were go-carting. The song kind of sounded like "Running up That Hill" by Kate Bush, but now I'm not sure. Did anyone else hear and recognize the song they played?

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2600643;
    I personally don't have a problem with Grissom and Sara. I'm wondering though, if there's some message with the song they played at the very end when Sara was standing by herself and the rest (even Doc) were go-carting. The song kind of sounded like "Running up That Hill" by Kate Bush, but now I'm not sure. Did anyone else hear and recognize the song they played?
    My husband, a Kate Bush fan, said that was a cover of, "Running Up the Hill."

and everything in that series has meaning. The writers are really good at hidden meanings and plot devices, so it has meaning. They went to the school of the whale has deep meaning, as opposed to, it's just a whale. LOL!
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2600646;
    My husband, a Kate Bush fan, said that was a cover of, "Running Up the Hill."

and everything in that series has meaning. The writers are really good at hidden meanings and plot devices, so it has meaning. They went to the school of the whale has deep meaning, as opposed to, it's just a whale. LOL!
    Thank you for replying, nliedel, and for confirming I heard the right song! (by the way...very interesting read about Kate Bush and this song on Wikipedia, and what it really means and what its original title was).

I got the impression Sara is going to switch to the day shift, so they can both keep their jobs and continue to see each other, but from the part of the song they played -

"Do you want to feel how it feels?
    Do you want to know that it doesnt hurt me?
    Do you want to hear about the deal that Im making?
    You, its you and me.

And if I only could,
    Id make a deal with god,
    And Id get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    Be running up that building.
    If I only could, oh..."

So now that their relationship is out in the open, is Sara now regretting getting involved with Grissom because she's having to make changes in her life that she doesn't really want to make?

I got the impression from the look on her face, which technically never changes, but as for the relationship, it looked as though she feels differently about the relationship and after switching shifts, she may just fall off the show completely and out of his life as well for the better.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2601367;
    I got the impression from the look on her face, which technically never changes, but as for the relationship, it looked as though she feels differently about the relationship and after switching shifts, she may just fall off the show completely and out of his life as well for the better.

The comment above "which technically never changes." gave me my laugh of the day! Thanks buglover!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2602670;
    The comment above "which technically never changes." gave me my laugh of the day! Thanks buglover!
    Gave me a laugh too! Glad there are others that notice those little things

Man Sara is such a b!tch...Yeah she was asking alot of questions, but damn do have to always have a stick up your butt...It was a really good episode though...Next week though all I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread