+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

darn it, darn it, darn it - why couldn't she have just died!!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... I wonder if it is just FORT or if this Sara hate and Sara/Grissom hate is general? I know I didn't like it when they first got together as she seemed WAY too young for him, but in the search description she was described as 35... I would have thought she was younger, maybe even 5+ years younger, than that. If Grissom is mid 40's that isn't so bad as I thought.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

PWS, I was wondering the same thing. I, personally, don't like Sara/Grissom together just because I don't care for Sara. Most of my friends and family love them together though.
    Wake up and be awesome

I was reading on another site that Grissom and Sara are the worst TV couple ever...Which I totally agree with...They always gave me a father daughter vibe and nothing more...I hope all the rumors are true when it comes Fox leaving the show...Hopefully they'll hook Grissom up with someone he has chemistry with, or even start putting the other characters into relationships...

Bring back Lady Heather! She'll console Grissom and it will be magic!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I like Sara. I like her with Grissom, but it's a drama, no happiness allowed. Besides, she's pissed off the producers. No going back from that. CBS has a habit of not putting up with BS from actors, agents, etc.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2593907;
    I know I didn't like it when they first got together as she seemed WAY too young for him, but in the search description she was described as 35..
    It not the relationship for me, I've always hated the Sara character and don't care much for the actress.

I have not liked Sara's character for a long time, and don't like her with Grissom but it wasn't because of the age factor. No chemistry and didn't like her character.

As much as I was "meh" about the season premiere, I really liked the second going. It was a solid episode and the end was particularly great. Loved the fact that they all went out and go-carted together.

I was so sad to find out that Warrick got divorced...I just hope now they don't try to put him and Catherine together...Its like they were hinting at it when they turned the lights out and Warrick had the goggles and walked straight up to her and then she turned the lights on and they were all up in each others space...Gris and Sara made me want to barf when they were talking in the car, yuck!...I hope they break it off soon...I want to see some of the other cast members in relationships with people they don't work with...I know they're there to solve crimes for an hour but it would be nice to see to loving going on besides Gris and Sara...

+ Reply to Thread