+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

FORT Fanatic

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2591075;
    Add me to the list of people who were wondering why she didn't dig her arm out of the sand.
    To me it looked like her arm was stuck between a rock and the car. So she had to dig around the rock to dislodge it and once the water rose she could do so.

For someone smart enough to leave trail markers you'd think she'd also be smart enough to stay put (or move to higher/shadier ground where she could still see the car), gather water in any container she could find, and wave that mirror like crazy even if she didn't spot any planes or vehicles.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm going to put in spoilers...just in case....

Click to see Spoiler:
    From Kristen at E!Online....

CSI's Jorja Fox Is Leaving the Show

She's outta there.

That's what I can tell you about Jorja Fox's status on CSI, the hit series that bested Grey's in the ratings last night.

As I mentioned on E! News on Wednesday (which you can see in the video clip below), reliable sources close to the show tell me Jorja will not be a part of CSI as of the seventh episode of the current season.

So, do not let the fact that Sara Sidle survived last night's premiere fool you. Jorja, who suffered a second round of contract-negotiation difficulties (she was fired and rehired back in '04), will not be sticking around.

(By the by, my frenemy at TV Guide, Michael Ausiello, reported a similar story this morning—citing November as Jorja's end date. So, if his sources and my sources are sayin' the same thing, well...I think we may be on to something!)

Now, the question for you fellow CSI fans is whether you see this as a good thing or a stomach-churningly terrible thing for the show. Personally, I'm going for the latter, because I love Sara and will miss her dearly, but I also know some of you were deeply irked by the Sara-Grissom romance.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Muduh, at the very end, when Sara finally fell, the mirror fell out of her pocket onto the ground. When the blond chick and hottie (total brain f***, can't come up with names right now) were driving down the road, hottie was scanning the desert with binoculars and caught the glare from the mirror and told blondie to turn off the road, and that's how they found Sara. Mind you, Sara was carrying the mirror for no apparent reason since she didn't attempt to use it as a signal, or to start a signal fire, or to check her hair...the whole thing was a complete accident. But don't feel bad, it was pretty much blink and you missed it.

For me, the crappy aspect of the last episode was that CSI has now officially done one too many of the "one of their own in danger" storylines.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2592208;
    Muduh, at the very end, when Sara finally fell, the mirror fell out of her pocket onto the ground. When the blond chick and hottie (total brain f***, can't come up with names right now) were driving down the road, hottie was scanning the desert with binoculars and caught the glare from the mirror and told blondie to turn off the road, and that's how they found Sara. Mind you, Sara was carrying the mirror for no apparent reason since she didn't attempt to use it as a signal, or to start a signal fire, or to check her hair...the whole thing was a complete accident. But don't feel bad, it was pretty much blink and you missed it.
    Well thanks for that. I actually saw them driving along and he said to stop, go this way, that way! I just didn't know why. lol

Well, finally saw it. The hype... so all for nothing. I have a feeling the bigger hype will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    in episode 7, which'll be Sara's last or close to last episode
    . It just didn't catch my attention. Much prefered when it was Nick in danger.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2592218;
    For me, the crappy aspect of the last episode was that CSI has now officially done one too many of the "one of their own in danger" storylines.
    That's exactly how I felt, and I knew TPTB didn't have the balls to kill her off (even though I was hoping they would).

I think it would've been better to spread out finding Sara over 2 episodes, because you knew she'd be ok as soon as they found her.

I cried when she opened her eyes, and not because I knew she'd be ok. Her relationship with Gil is the main reason I stopped watching this show. If they had to put her with someone, Greg or Nick would have been far superior choices.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2592208;
    Luckily the mirror was in the sun. If you'll remember when they found her she was in the shade of the scrub bush.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2592945;
    I cried when she opened her eyes, and not because I knew she'd be ok. Her relationship with Gil is the main reason I stopped watching this show. If they had to put her with someone, Greg or Nick would have been far superior choices.
    I really did not care for Sara and Grissom as a "couple". The only thing that makes sense is that they are both nerdy, bookworm, loner types with no outside family ties.

+ Reply to Thread