+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 130 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I don't hate Sara, but I don't like her and Grissom together for some reason. I just don't see the chemistry. The premiere wasn't bad...that serial killer chick is one screwed up person.

Next week looks boring, though.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2589967;
    Well, that was a wildly boring season opener. And I'm extra disappointed because I was really hoping to see the last of Sara. Maybe they'll take her down mid-season (fingers crossed).
    Talk about melodrama with the eyes opening at the end. I think it would have been more compelling if the characters had to deal with her death. Then it would have been really something if they received another miniature when they thought at least the case was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler;2590326;
    I think it was used better when it used in that Kevin Bacon movie She's Having A Baby.
    That's where I know it from! Finally another thing that was racking my brain solved!

BTW, totally agree with you. After thinking about it, the song was soo much more effective when Kevin's character was waiting to hear about his wife in the movie.

Probably off topic, so I will shush now .

The premiere was just so-so for me. I thought it could have been more suspenseful considering how much they built it up.

For me, Grissom just looks so much older than Sara that there's no chemistry there.

The crazy killer chick was the actress from The Nine, wasn't she?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Now!
    I hate some of the lame writing on these shows. Sara managed to get in the back seat without calling attention to the fact that she was dismanteling the car so why not just stay in the floor, reach over the seat and grab enough of that hair to pull that girls neck off? lol

Then Sara was lying under the car, her arm pinned down in what seemed to have the consistency, if that's the word, of sand. She had another hand over there somewhere so why not dig enough to slide the arm out? My husband kept suggesting that to her and I had to tell him to hush. I wasn't in favor of offering advice that would make it any easier on her. My motto was, oh well if she goes, she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2590618;
    Then Sara was lying under the car, her arm pinned down in what seemed to have the consistency, if that's the word, of sand. She had another hand over there somewhere so why not dig enough to slide the arm out? My husband kept suggesting that to her and I had to tell him to hush. I wasn't in favor of offering advice that would make it any easier on her. My motto was, oh well if she goes, she goes.
    I thought it was a pretty good episode, but I have to agree with you there Muduh. I totally thought she should have dug her arm out too! And the other thing that bothered me was she took off walking from the accident site. She should have stayed put. She knew they had the killer figured out, she knew they would have been looking for her for when she didn't show up to meet Grissom. Why in the world would she have gone wondering off into the desert? I would think she would know the car would be easier to track and that a car crash would have been easier to spot in a search. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2590804;
    I thought it was a pretty good episode, but I have to agree with you there Muduh. I totally thought she should have dug her arm out too! And the other thing that bothered me was she took off walking from the accident site. She should have stayed put. She knew they had the killer figured out, she knew they would have been looking for her for when she didn't show up to meet Grissom. Why in the world would she have gone wondering off into the desert? I would think she would know the car would be easier to track and that a car crash would have been easier to spot in a search. Oh well.
    Yes, one would think the sensible thing would be to stay put. But then we would have been deprived of all the dramatic stumbling, falling and rolling down hills, without losing the mirror, I might add. And about that mirror, what was the point? I'm sure that most of us expected her to use it to signal a heliocopter (sp) or other plane but if that happened it was when I blinked.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2590879;
    Yes, one would think the sensible thing would be to stay put. But then we would have been deprived of all the dramatic stumbling, falling and rolling down hills, without losing the mirror, I might add. And about that mirror, what was the point? I'm sure that most of us expected her to use it to signal a heliocopter (sp) or other plane but if that happened it was when I blinked.
    My 13 year old kept telling her to use it as a signal! But it did finally come in handy once she fell and it fell out of her pocket, handily catching the sunlight so that they did notice the glare and found her. Clearly all that time time in the trunk knocked the sense clean out of her!

Add me to the list of people who were wondering why she didn't dig her arm out of the sand.

What I couldn't figure out was how did the pyscho chick get the car on top of Sarah? To me it seemed like she had Sarah on the ground, positioned her arm just so, and then somehow the car was lowered onto her. How did that happen? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2591075;
    Add me to the list of people who were wondering why she didn't dig her arm out of the sand.

What I couldn't figure out was how did the pyscho chick get the car on top of Sarah? To me it seemed like she had Sarah on the ground, positioned her arm just so, and then somehow the car was lowered onto her. How did that happen? Did I miss something?
    You must have missed the same stuff I missed. Did you see the miror incident? I missed the glare thing completely.

+ Reply to Thread