+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 130 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2416848;
    I think if anything there would be a Catherine/Warrick hook-up since they flirted right before he got married. I'd rather see Grissom with Lady Heather. Assuming she'd give up her day (or is it night?) job.
    Me too....that's how I picture it.... then Nick needs someone.... I volunteer!!!

Does anyone know if Jorja Fox's contract has or hasn't been renewed for this next season? I'm just curious because I'm wondering if they're going to kill her off in next week's episode. Or does Grissom (William Peterson) want out of the show, so they're going to kill his love interest off (Sarah), so he can walk away.

Thanks!

It's time to let Sarah go. Got my dvr all set up to tape, hopefully there won't be any football games or presidential speeches to mess it up.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I've been on a hunt on the net, and I cannot find out if Sara is in, or out. Dag nabbit. Anyone else have better information?
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2416848;
    I think if anything there would be a Catherine/Warrick hook-up since they flirted right before he got married. I'd rather see Grissom with Lady Heather. Assuming she'd give up her day (or is it night?) job.
    I am sooooo glad that I am not the only one that sees the sparks between Grissom and Lady Heather....the last time they were on the screen together..I thought my tv would catch on fire .....would love to see Grissom with her.....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2583194;
    I've been on a hunt on the net, and I cannot find out if Sara is in, or out. Dag nabbit. Anyone else have better information?
    I have been searching too and the last I read about 3 days ago..did a search on CSI was that she was NOT showing up at the set to film her death scene...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

i checked all around also, from what i read, they're keeping tight-lipped about it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    it's implied that sarah will survive and might leave somewhere mid-season. from what i read, sarah's and grissom's relationship will come to a stand still somewhere in the middle of the season. i think that is where she might leave. maybe thats why they're keeping it tight lipped cause in a sense she's still signed thru season 8 just that for how long. and they do have a new female csi coming in...and insist that its not a replacement for sarah. but that is what i read from like 10 different sources. could all be a hoax, rumors, etc. don't know. but i guess its a good ploy in getting people to turn in during the premiere to see if she's axed or not.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Thanks, Bell.

I really appreciate your post. I will now spoil it for my husband, cause I can. MUHUHAHAHA (kidding).
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I'm actually a Grissom and Lady Heather fan too, but either way, I have a feeling I'll be needed extra kleenex come Thursday. Geesh, even the commercials, with the music and the scene where under the car is filled with water, get my eyes pricking....

That song is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It's so hauntingly sweet.

+ Reply to Thread