+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

FORT Fogey

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2401056;
    I expect that Sarah must still be alive because Natalie said she didn't kill her, but that doesn't mean Sarah will live. She is obviously, under the car. Doesn't look good. Great show tonight!
    She is alive as long as those contract negotiations are alive.

I just got a chance to watch. When Natalie reached across and cut Grissom's throat I thought that really happened! I was glad it was just a delusion of hers. I'm sure there's some sort of booby trap if Sara tries to crawl out. Now I've got that creepy "pain in my sawdust" song stuck in my mind. Is that a real song or just made up for the show?

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;2401183;
    I must be the only one, but Catherine bugs the heck out of me with them plastic lips and the too tight shirts all the time. She is the only one that goes to the crime sights in a leopard tank top while the others always have on the CSI coats and vests looks stupid. If she is the sex appeal of the show, they need to try harder cause she is ugly.

As for the finale, that was the most uneventful boring one yet. How many seasons are going to end with one of them in trouble. First, one was buried, las season shot, and now under a car same story different CSI. I really wanted something original like Grissom having a split personality or something totally different. CSI Miami and CSI very very dissappointing.
    I love Catherine I think she is sexy.

I wasnt thrilled with the way it ended. You knew who the miniature killer was too early and the Sara ending thing was very predictable. I liked that Gil admitted in front of everyone he loved Sara

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2385379;
    i wouldn't be surprised if it was sarah (jorja fox) due to the ongoing contract dispute. i read that they had to reshoot/redo some scenes in the finale because she was a no show. from what i read (i forgot where because i saw a link to it when i was searching for supernatural finale spoilers) that she showed up doing most of her scenes but on one day she didn't...so they had to fly back marg to redo some of her scenes. i guess an alternate ending or alternate scenes just in case. also read that TPTB weren't pleased about it cause it drove up the costs. but fox's rep said she did show up suggesting that it was TPTB who's playing her. again, these are "rumors" that i read so take it as is. but i'm leaning torwards her being "one of their own" being killed...or it will be grissom since that comment he made years ago being that he'll fulfill his contract obligation and then thats it...so whenever its done (some say its up this season) he's gone unless he was convinced otherwise.
    sorry for quoting myself here. but ya guys think that because of her contract negotiating and the charges of no-show changed the whole finale. from what i read they said they had to redo lots of scenes or one big scene that wasnt complete when jorja was there but didnt show up for finishing it up.

either she's one cocky b*tch or she's really underpaid compared to other co-workers (eads got a better deal than she did, or even greg or the lady blonde cop getting higher pay when showing up later seasons or more face time). just kill her off now and see if she can find another gig after this mess she put herself in.

as for the finale. it was good as it could be. i liked CSI:NY finale better than LV one. just cant stand caruso so i dont bother with miami. Psycho Nicole is one crazy one. "Pain in my sawdust". father/daughter plain weird.

moral of the story. love all children equally.

edit:
    Catherine. why can't she wear those outfits. come on now, if miami vice dudes can wear that suave 80s look. and its VEGAS. im pretty sure catherine of all the characters is the only one Vegas raised. hmm...and maybe warrick.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2403588;
    sorry for quoting myself here. but ya guys think that because of her contract negotiating and the charges of no-show changed the whole finale. from what i read they said they had to redo lots of scenes or one big scene that wasnt complete when jorja was there but didnt show up for finishing it up.

either she's one cocky b*tch or she's really underpaid compared to other co-workers (eads got a better deal than she did, or even greg or the lady blonde cop getting higher pay when showing up later seasons or more face time). just kill her off now and see if she can find another gig after this mess she put herself in.

as for the finale. it was good as it could be. i liked CSI:NY finale better than LV one. just cant stand caruso so i dont bother with miami. Psycho Nicole is one crazy one. "Pain in my sawdust". father/daughter plain weird.

moral of the story. love all children equally.

edit:
    Catherine. why can't she wear those outfits. come on now, if miami vice dudes can wear that suave 80s look. and its VEGAS. im pretty sure catherine of all the characters is the only one Vegas raised. hmm...and maybe warrick.
    Having never worked in a crime lab I dont know what the dress code is but she has the body to pull it off, more power to her

Absolutely loved the lab rats episode, although I wish they had more lines. Some of them we didn't get to see much of at all. Loved the "lucky day" theme at the end.

Can't stand Grissom and Sarah, it's just not right for the boss and a coworker to date.

I wish the cast would do like the Friends' cast did ... everyone agree to the same salary schedule and then this stuff wouldn't happen. Sarah gets ON my NerVES, with her weird way of speaking her lines.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

JR.

I wasn't a big fan of the finale, it seemed rushed. I think it would've been better if it was 2 hours, it felt like they jammed a bunch of stuff in there without really going into detail like they usually do.

I hope Sara/Jorja is done with the show, I've had more than enough of her.

I hope they get rid of her, too. She is always causing a stir. Besides...with her gone...Grissom and Katherine can hook up...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2414493;
    I hope they get rid of her, too. She is always causing a stir. Besides...with her gone...Grissom and Katherine can hook up...
    YEAH!!! You SO know he dreams about her "former" working life Besides, Sarah is TOO imature for Grissom.

I think if anything there would be a Catherine/Warrick hook-up since they flirted right before he got married. I'd rather see Grissom with Lady Heather. Assuming she'd give up her day (or is it night?) job.

+ Reply to Thread