+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2387498;
    If there really is a god, Sara will be out of there. I've hated her since day one, even more so now that she's with Grissom.
    It's soooo gratifying for me to see that I'm not the only one that feels that way!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2387498;
    If Grissom was the killer, they wouldn't be showing it to us this early.

If there really is a god, Sara will be out of there. I've hated her since day one, even more so now that she's with Grissom.
    Im annoyed that Sara has gotten most of the attention this season. Except for one or two episodes Catherine has gotten nothing.
    Sara is my least favorite. Id lke to see more of Wendy. Brass is a cranky old man now.

BTW I thought that Jorja and Eads were late in reporting to work last season in a contract dispute. I assumed the new contract was for more than one season.

Maybe Lady Heather kills Sara to be with Grissom
    Last edited by Boston_Bill; 05-13-2007 at 08:48 PM.

I have heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it is Sara who goes missing, but I'm not 100% sure if she dies. What I was thinking was that maybe they'll leave it hanging depending upon how her contract negotiations go.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2373526;
    Can you give any insight into why you think this?
    You have raised my curiosity.
    It's just a hunch. Sara is kind of a dud. Her relationship with Grissom seems spurious i.e I can't see any future for them. If she goes, it opens up more possibilities to expand the scope of new/other directions for the show. Didn't really know about the contract situation before I posted. jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2387587;
    BTW I thought that Jorja and Eads were late in reporting to work last season in a contract dispute. I assumed the new contract was for more than one season.
    I think that was for the 2004-2005 season.

I officially have a new catchphrase....."I've got a pain in my sawdust."

Was Jorja even in the finale? Were the flashbacks from previous episodes? I don't think that I recall seeing her, just a double that looks like her. Or did I completely miss her?

Overall though, I think that it was a weak finale. I know it's to be continued, but I think it was still far too slow moving.

Is it bad that I was cheering when they figured out that Sara was one who was kidnapped? And was giggling when I saw her hand from under the car? And the face CGI rain made my 3-d animation student self cry... and not in a good way.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;2400465;
    I officially have a new catchphrase....."I've got a pain in my sawdust."
    ROFL - That's exactly what I was saying after the show ended!

I expect that Sarah must still be alive because Natalie said she didn't kill her, but that doesn't mean Sarah will live. She is obviously, under the car. Doesn't look good. Great show tonight!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey

I must be the only one, but Catherine bugs the heck out of me with them plastic lips and the too tight shirts all the time. She is the only one that goes to the crime sights in a leopard tank top while the others always have on the CSI coats and vests looks stupid. If she is the sex appeal of the show, they need to try harder cause she is ugly.

As for the finale, that was the most uneventful boring one yet. How many seasons are going to end with one of them in trouble. First, one was buried, las season shot, and now under a car same story different CSI. I really wanted something original like Grissom having a split personality or something totally different. CSI Miami and CSI very very dissappointing.

+ Reply to Thread