+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2373526;
    Can you give any insight into why you think this?
    You have raised my curiosity.

I have read on the TV guide site that Jorja Fox is holding out for more $$ for the next season, so her character could go either way depending on negotiations.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2376913;
    I have read on the TV guide site that Jorja Fox is holding out for more $$ for the next season, so her character could go either way depending on negotiations.
    Wow... didn't she learn anything last year?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2376913;
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2376937;
    Wow... didn't she learn anything last year?
    You think she would have. Is George Eads contract up ? Wasn't he a hold out for more money too?

I really wouldn't miss her-she's not my favorite character on CSI. If she leaves though would Marg H be the only regular female on CSI?

I have been watching CSI in repeats and it is funny the comments that are made regarding dating in the workplace etc.

FORT Fogey

I am starting to wonder if they are going with a dual personality thing with Grissom. One is the CSI in love with Sarah personality, and the other is the meticulous serial killing miniature making in love with Lady Heather personality.

mmmmm MDcarrollton....that's actually a really good plot line!
    Yup, with donuts!!

You might be onto something there, MH!

I had to laugh when Catherine was teling Sara about how much chemistry Lady Heather and Grissom had (among other things). Sara had steam coming out of her ears.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

In the previews for next week did they say we'll finally find out who the miniature killer is, but not before the CSI's lose one of their own? They showed a miniature with a CSI laying face down, and it looked to me like it was a female with dark hair. Is it possible Sarah is being written out of the show?

FORT Fanatic

i wouldn't be surprised if it was sarah (jorja fox) due to the ongoing contract dispute. i read that they had to reshoot/redo some scenes in the finale because she was a no show. from what i read (i forgot where because i saw a link to it when i was searching for supernatural finale spoilers) that she showed up doing most of her scenes but on one day she didn't...so they had to fly back marg to redo some of her scenes. i guess an alternate ending or alternate scenes just in case. also read that TPTB weren't pleased about it cause it drove up the costs. but fox's rep said she did show up suggesting that it was TPTB who's playing her. again, these are "rumors" that i read so take it as is. but i'm leaning torwards her being "one of their own" being killed...or it will be grissom since that comment he made years ago being that he'll fulfill his contract obligation and then thats it...so whenever its done (some say its up this season) he's gone unless he was convinced otherwise.

shocker: grissom, most wanted: sarah!
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Does anyone think it could possibly be Ecklely behind the mini killings?...

JR.

If Grissom was the killer, they wouldn't be showing it to us this early.

If there really is a god, Sara will be out of there. I've hated her since day one, even more so now that she's with Grissom.

+ Reply to Thread