+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Marg was on Stern's show on Friday and she hinted at a romance between her character and Warrick sometime this season.
    I didn't see that coming. I thought that Warrick would be going out with Greg's replacement at the lab. (aka, the girl that was on Friends.)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I lurve Warrick
    / threadjack

If they do the Cath/Warrick romance angle and I couldn't care one way or the other (although I would love the writers if they had more shirtless Warrick scenes), then they cannot use that same arguement that a boss can't have a relationship with a subordinate with Grissom/Sara ship. I admit that I am a G/S shipper, but it will really piss me off if TPTB can show that relationship but not the other.

JR.
    I'd rather see Catherine/Warrick than Grissom/Sara. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between G/S, the scenes that are supposed to create tension seemed forced. They need to bring back Lady Heather for Grissom.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If she was the dominatrix maybe, but he seems more taken with the bone lady. I can't remember her name but she's been in a couple of episodes and Grissom gets postively googly eyed when she's around and they get to talking dead things.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I lurve Warrick
    / threadjack
    SInce we only get the one thread don't think there can be any threadjacks as long as it is CSI related, which that definitely is!

I love Warrick too...

I think it's a mistake to start pairing off the characters. It doesnt work that well on ER, and it's a cast of 10 main characters. There's only 5 on CSI. Unless they are positive they can make it work, they should leave it be.

There's always been a little bit of romantic tension between Warrick and Catherine and a little flirting.
    I'd really like them to have a romance.
    The Sara/Grissom thing has always seemed ridiculous to me, but Catherine/Warrick is believable.

I agree with Ducky, that in general I don't like to see the characters on these shows pair off, but if they must do it Catherine/Warrick is the best choice imo.

Well Catherine has always been my least favoriate character on the show just right above Ecklie and Hodges but way below everyone else on the show. I have always thought that she was too skankish for Warrick. She sleeps with just about anyone, including suspects, and to me seems to have a stuck up attitude sometimes. So those are my reasons for not liking the Cath/Warrick romance angle. I would much rather have Warrick hook up with Greg's replacement. Those two would make a cute couple.

But I do agree that it is much more likely to happen for May sweeps while the G/S romance won't happen for at least another year.

It always screws things up when the characters start romancing. let them have their sexual reparte and leave it there, and bring back Ms Dom for Grissom, he needs to have a good spanking to wake him up to this world and out of his own little one.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread