+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 130 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Ok, I don't mind the whole Grissom/Sara coupling because they do seem to share a lot of tenderness, that has carried over the seasons. I think Lady Heather was more his equal, but since she is not on the show let's love the one he's with? huh?

Was anyone else annoyed by the constant phone calls to Briggs. Whoops, wrong killer, he died this way? One of my least favorite eps to date. Even with the amazingly watchable Peter Stormare guesting.

I laughed everytime Brass' phone rang. He was getting just as annoyed and more incredulous everytime he thought it he had things figured out.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re S&G, I read in the paper today that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the other CSIs find out about their relationship at the end of the season

good. why should we be the only ones to suffer.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2357088;
    good. why should we be the only ones to suffer.
    I've always found the relationship "inappropriate" somehow. So count me in the haters. She should be with a kid her own age more or less, and if Grissom has to date at the office (which he problably does since he has no life outside it--who else does he meet but Lady Heather types?) he should go after Catherine.

I personally really liked last week's episode. It was so different for CSI and was actually quite humorous. I'm with Duxxy and also found myself laughing everytime the Doc called Brass to them him "that's not what killed him".

I don't really have an opinion about Grissom and Sarah one way or the other, but if they're going to have a relationship, I'd at least like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2357036;
    I laughed everytime Brass' phone rang. He was getting just as annoyed and more incredulous everytime he thought it he had things figured out.
    haha, I thought this was funny too! I thought last weeks was pretty good -- I enjoyed it.

Soo did anyone get a chance to enter the corpse contest last week? I totally wanted to but I jsut went to check out the minature killer website and it looks like you can only enter Thurs nights from 8pm to 12pm on Friday -- totally going to call in tonight. Wouldn't it be fun to be play a dead corpse?? Could I get an IMDB page?

Looking forward to tonight

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2366311;
    haha, I thought this was funny too! I thought last weeks was pretty good -- I enjoyed it.

Soo did anyone get a chance to enter the corpse contest last week? I totally wanted to but I jsut went to check out the minature killer website and it looks like you can only enter Thurs nights from 8pm to 12pm on Friday -- totally going to call in tonight. Wouldn't it be fun to be play a dead corpse?? Could I get an IMDB page?

Looking forward to tonight
    Canadian's can also enter here:

CSI:Miniature Killer

I'm tempted
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

It looks like they're finally going to start showing us the relationship between Grissom and Sarah. By "accident" she found the letter he'd started writing to her while he was gone, and it did bring a smile to her face, and I also think she's going to start realizing how much he cares about her.

Tonight's episode was good, but it didn't have the humor that last week's had. I was actually very surprised to see Ally Sheedy (from Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire fame) in the episode. Was it just me, or did she look old to anyone else?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I kept hoping that they made Ally Sheedy look older and crazier than usual for the sake of the character. Having just watched bits of The Breakfast Club on TV a few days ago, it was kind of scary seeing the haggard look. I know it's been 23-24 years since then, but, my god, it was like she aged a minimum of 40 years.

+ Reply to Thread