+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

I liked last night's episode. I think it pretty much cleared Hodges, for me anyways, as the culprit. I thought it was nice to see them in action away from the main cast. It was a nice break except I thought there was going to be more of a advance on the mini-plot.

I really enjoyed the new ep. It has me seeing Hodges in a whole new light. His dance down the hall at the end of the ep was adorable. His lucky day indeed! Now if we can only find the crazy foster kid who hates bleach!

I did notice that there wasn't a preview for next week's ep, they showed the preview for Shark instead. Did anyone get a preview?

I've been enjoying this season a lot. Even more so that CBS has it on their OnDemand. Hodges "Lucky Day" montage reminded me something that Steve Carrell would do.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2330266;
    I did notice that there wasn't a preview for next week's ep, they showed the preview for Shark instead. Did anyone get a preview?
    There isn't a new episode for 2 Thursdays. The next new episode is Thursday April 26.

Thanks, Angel! I wonder what is pre-empting it? It looks like there will be a new Shark next week. maybe a two-hour Survivor?

I hate when a show starts to pick up momentum and then they make us wait! I want to know who the miniature killer is now! Gosh darnit!

Am I the only one who thought it was a horrible episode? The miniature angle is being beaten to death. I hate they gave a whole episode to Hodges. I love Wendy though at least we got to see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2330960;
    Thanks, Angel! I wonder what is pre-empting it? It looks like there will be a new Shark next week. maybe a two-hour Survivor?

I hate when a show starts to pick up momentum and then they make us wait! I want to know who the miniature killer is now! Gosh darnit!
    It's apparently just a repeat episode. No other show being two hours, no new show. How weird right?

I can't wait to find out too!

Very cute last night when Grissom was talking to Sara about how paying for sex makes it sad sex and sex with someone you love makes people happy. She asked him something along the lines of do I make you sad? He replied you make me happy.... awwww..
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2354659;
    Very cute last night when Grissom was talking to Sara about how paying for sex makes it sad sex and sex with someone you love makes people happy. She asked him something along the lines of do I make you sad? He replied you make me happy.... awwww..
    More like . Don't really feel any chemistry between these two. Not my thing but imo the relationship between Grisson and the dominatrix was more interesting.

Yea but it is the first time they have addressed their relationship to us viewers so that was cute. Lady Heather was/is awesome for Grissom, for anyone, but of course that would be why they aren't together...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread