+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2307857;
    I think they are one in the same.
    Thanks so much, I guess I missed more than I thought.

Tonight's episode really didn't seem to flow. It was interesting how quickly Aaron became "known" in town. I mean 2.5 mill is a lot of money, but is it really enough for a famous club/entrepreneur to become interested in him? At least next week's about the doll mystery. I like it.

Last night's epi was ok...It had some funny lines last night...I was cracking up at the end when Brass, Drops and the lawyer were talking..."Forensics be jamming a brotha up" too funny...And then when Drops was said something about all the money he pays him...But I couldn't believe that Greg did what he did, I would have let his a$$ rot in jail...He was right when he said it wasn't his fault it was hers and her children fault for the situations they were in...
    But I'm glad they are getting back to the mini case again...I still think Hodges is behind the minis for some reason and is just a creepy person in general...In the preview it showed him inspecting the mini and Gris walked in on him

FORT Fanatic

Re: CSI

Tonight's episode... I'm mixed. It just didn't flow with Hodgins & his "backup singers", sorry couldn't care less about any of them and having an entire show revolve around them mixed in with recaps of the previous miniatures... On one hand it was a great way to remind everyone of each minature case without doing an entire recap episode. On the other hand, yawn, there's a reason they're secondary characters.

Thank goodness for Grissom & the rat

I thought it was a good episode. It's good to be reminded that there are other people in the department. I loved the bits with Grissom and the coroner and the rat Although it did make me almost lose my supper at the beginning.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I love seeing the techs in action. They have much more interesting and diverse characters than the oh-so-angst-ridden main group, much like Greg did before he became a field agent (I miss tech Greg - he was so much fun). Plus, love the fact that Hodges may have worked out the detail that breaks the case. If the main characters hadn't been so wrapped up in navel gazing, they might have figured it out themselves. Angst - bah, humbug.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Hodges is hands-down my favorite character. As silly as it was, I loved his little "lucky day" montage. I do worry that his trip to the conference in Iowa (since that's where the suspect who shot himself was from) & the call to the disposable cell phone is going to get him in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2328811;
    Hodges is hands-down my favorite character. As silly as it was, I loved his little "lucky day" montage. I do worry that his trip to the conference in Iowa (since that's where the suspect who shot himself was from) & the call to the disposable cell phone is going to get him in trouble.

I thought the same thing about Hodges, as soon as he said now he has my number, I was like he's dead...I really liked the episode, it was fun and it was nice to get a little refresher about all the old minis...I can't stand Sara, I think she was being b!tchy when she made the comment about do you really think Gris would confide in Hodges...Total b!tch

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2328811;
    Hodges is hands-down my favorite character. As silly as it was, I loved his little "lucky day" montage.
    Oh, me too. I think Wallace Langham is a huge jackass in real life, but I've always enjoyed his freaky little characters. And the Iowa references do have me worried that they're going to kill him off, as that is what these Bruckheimer shows do - either kill off the interest characters or suck whatever was interesting right out of them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

now I think Wendy- the DNA chick is the culprit. She got all weird after Hodges discovered the bleach connection. I bet she is the twisted former foster kid.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread