+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

The teaser ads this week have been great!! Victim down! Maybe Sarah gets dumped
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

CSI is the newest show I have started to watch and I love it. I am waiting to get seasons 4,5 and 6 on dvd so I can be up to date.

Did anyone watch? I fell asleep and missed the end. Did they find the killer or was this a to-be-continued ep?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    They found the killer--he was a nutbag ex-con who spotted one of the six girls at a bar, followed her home, killed her & the rest of the roommates. It was the guy laid up in the hospital with a neck wound from the same knife.

I'm wondering if Greg might quit based on the settlement the city gave the family of the "victim" that Greg killed. I think 2 million was way too high. The son was a criminal and would have killed that man if Greg didn't hit him with his car. I think if it had went to trial Greg would have had a good chance of winning. I don't understand why he wasn't allowed to be involved in the settlement decision. Was the family suing both him and the city, or just the city? Or maybe as an employee of the city, they were allowed to act on his behalf without his input? On the one hand he wasn't found guilty but like he said, the settlement implies he was.

I keep trying to watch at CBS because I too fell asleep, but it only gets through 2 parts and ends. Anything good happen between Grissom and Sara?
    Yup, with donuts!!

A good epsiode last night...Wasn't happy that the city settled the lawsuit because Greg is right it makes him look guilty...I can't stand Sara and Gris together...I just see them as a father/daughter, teacher/student type relationship and it grosses me out to see them together as bf/gf...
    Next week looks good...Greg you don't owe that heifer anything, she just got 2.5 million dollars from the city, let them take her deginerate son away...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2304159;
    They found the killer--he was a nutbag ex-con who spotted one of the six girls at a bar, followed her home, killed her & the rest of the roommates. It was the guy laid up in the hospital with a neck wound from the same knife.
    Thank's Phonegrrrl! I thought it might be the guy they kept showing with the weird hand (?)

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2305232;
    Thank's Phonegrrrl! I thought it might be the guy they kept showing with the weird hand (?)
    I think they are one in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2304474;
    A good epsiode last night...Wasn't happy that the city settled the lawsuit because Greg is right it makes him look guilty...I can't stand Sara and Gris together...I just see them as a father/daughter, teacher/student type relationship and it grosses me out to see them together as bf/gf...
    Next week looks good...Greg you don't owe that heifer anything, she just got 2.5 million dollars from the city, let them take her deginerate son away...
    It wasnt all that great an episode. I hate when they just work one case and the ending was predictable. I agree on Sara and Gris. Im already tired of it. Im wondering when do the other CSI'ers find them out. We need to get back to Catherine and Brown

+ Reply to Thread