+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

  1. #541
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    The teaser ads this week have been great!! Victim down! Maybe Sarah gets dumped
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  2. #542
    I am so weird TrickyPhotoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    36
    CSI is the newest show I have started to watch and I love it. I am waiting to get seasons 4,5 and 6 on dvd so I can be up to date.

  3. #543
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Did anyone watch? I fell asleep and missed the end. Did they find the killer or was this a to-be-continued ep?

  4. #544
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978
    They found the killer--he was a nutbag ex-con who spotted one of the six girls at a bar, followed her home, killed her & the rest of the roommates. It was the guy laid up in the hospital with a neck wound from the same knife.

  5. #545
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,724
    I'm wondering if Greg might quit based on the settlement the city gave the family of the "victim" that Greg killed. I think 2 million was way too high. The son was a criminal and would have killed that man if Greg didn't hit him with his car. I think if it had went to trial Greg would have had a good chance of winning. I don't understand why he wasn't allowed to be involved in the settlement decision. Was the family suing both him and the city, or just the city? Or maybe as an employee of the city, they were allowed to act on his behalf without his input? On the one hand he wasn't found guilty but like he said, the settlement implies he was.

  6. #546
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,195
    I keep trying to watch at CBS because I too fell asleep, but it only gets through 2 parts and ends. Anything good happen between Grissom and Sara?
    Yup, with donuts!!

  7. #547
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071
    A good epsiode last night...Wasn't happy that the city settled the lawsuit because Greg is right it makes him look guilty...I can't stand Sara and Gris together...I just see them as a father/daughter, teacher/student type relationship and it grosses me out to see them together as bf/gf...
    Next week looks good...Greg you don't owe that heifer anything, she just got 2.5 million dollars from the city, let them take her deginerate son away...

  8. #548
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2304159;
    They found the killer--he was a nutbag ex-con who spotted one of the six girls at a bar, followed her home, killed her & the rest of the roommates. It was the guy laid up in the hospital with a neck wound from the same knife.
    Thank's Phonegrrrl! I thought it might be the guy they kept showing with the weird hand (?)

  9. #549
    It's almost Spring! redjdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2305232;
    Thank's Phonegrrrl! I thought it might be the guy they kept showing with the weird hand (?)
    I think they are one in the same.

  10. #550
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2304474;
    A good epsiode last night...Wasn't happy that the city settled the lawsuit because Greg is right it makes him look guilty...I can't stand Sara and Gris together...I just see them as a father/daughter, teacher/student type relationship and it grosses me out to see them together as bf/gf...
    Next week looks good...Greg you don't owe that heifer anything, she just got 2.5 million dollars from the city, let them take her deginerate son away...
    It wasnt all that great an episode. I hate when they just work one case and the ending was predictable. I agree on Sara and Gris. Im already tired of it. Im wondering when do the other CSI'ers find them out. We need to get back to Catherine and Brown

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.