+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2253789;
    Just watched last night's episode and the last scene where Sara is shaving Grissom's face she asks him if he trusts her and he says intimately. Guess they are going to stay an item for a while. Next week looks like a re-run....bummer. I want to see him give her the letter and talk about it.
    I was wondering about the schedule. According to the DirecTV listings next week is a repeat also and than the NCAA tournament starts which rakes care of a couple of Thursdays.

I really hate to be the bearer of this news, but the next new episode isn't until April 5th.

FORT Fanatic
    ^^ What's up with that? More than half the shows I watch won't have new episodes until April. One up side is that it gives me a chance to watch all the programs I've saved for "later"

As for CSI, I'm getting suspicious of Hodges, something funny going on there. There needs to be more balance amongst the cast - while I love Grissom & Catherine I miss the other four! And I want to know what's up with Greg's court case. And with Grissom, the letter & Sara. So many loose ends and too many weeks to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2263558;
    ^^ What's up with that? More than half the shows I watch won't have new episodes until April. One up side is that it gives me a chance to watch all the programs I've saved for "later"

As for CSI, I'm getting suspicious of Hodges, something funny going on there. There needs to be more balance amongst the cast - while I love Grissom & Catherine I miss the other four! And I want to know what's up with Greg's court case. And with Grissom, the letter & Sara. So many loose ends and too many weeks to wait.

They have totally gotten away from the personal stories of Warrick's marriage troubles and David's wedding which was mentioned often at the beginning of the season.
    As far as the letter, I just assumed it was ditched because Grissom knew he was going back to the crime lab

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2263558;
    Sweeps ended in February and a lot of the network shows go to a)reruns b) test new shows partly because of the NCAA tourney which starts in two weeks and also because networks love ripping us off by only showing 25 new episodes a year so they need an excuse to show reruns.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2243423;
    Hodges is really starting to creep me out with his little man crush on Gris...
    I've missed an episode or three.

You me chuckling for a moment about the little man crush, but now I'm wondering whether it wasn't meant to be a joking phrase. Hodges is creepy, always has been IMO. Viewing him in action I wonder in a way that goes minimal without disappearing before flaring up in full ?!? mode as to how this guy ever passed through the screening process to get hired on.

I like the way he gets regularly slapped back into place by just about eveyone that encounters him, but he still smells and looks more like a perp missing a widget or two rather than a balanced individual. Telling Grissom that he enrolled in his course seemed like a pronouncedly over the top moment. Made ME want to shower to try and scrub the filth off; I can only imagine the damage Grissom did to his skin with the wire brushes and lye he might have needed to use to do a proper job cleaning the nut aura off.

I don't know whats happened to CSI, but it seems like a better show this season to me than its been for years, if not ever. Even Catherine is looking attractive to me, and I'd been almost hoping bad things might happen to her for the last couple of years just to bring to a halt the put upon airs she was projecting.

I'm happy about this spoiler!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Lady Heather is back! The professional dominatrix who gets CSI's Gil Grissom all hot under the collar returns to the CBS series May 10. During this, her fourth stint on CSI, Melinda Clarke's character could very well shed some light on Grissom's secretive relationship with fellow CSI Sara Sidle. "He's a fascinating character to go after," Clarke teases. "And who doesn't love a good triangle?"

The writers are still working on a final draft of the script, so how Grissom resolves his personal issues and the problem of that pesky miniature killer in the season's second-to-last episode remain a mystery.

source: tvguide.com (I can't put the full link because it will revert to a title that will give away the spoiler)

FYI: My cable guide says CSI is a new episode this Thursday March 29.

ArchieComic Fan...thanks for posting that spoiler! Thats great news and now I can't wait until May.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2295483;
    FYI: My cable guide says CSI is a new episode this Thursday March 29.
    Finally a new epi tonight...I love basketball and all but I like CSI much better...

+ Reply to Thread