+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

The look on Nick Stokes face when he found out the print on the gun belonged to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike Keppler
    was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2225112;
    And I love Keppler - I hope they can find a way to keep him.
    Well, I'm bummed
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2234633;
    Well, I'm bummed

Me too. I had a feeling it was going to go down like that.
    But was actually hoping Keppler would have survived.
    He really wasn't a crooked cop-just mis-led and deceived into taking the path he did.

I'm glad Keppler wasn't the serial killer. I felt bad for the situation he was in and that his girlfriend (or was she his wife?) was raped by her own father. The actor who played the dad has played slimy characters before. I remember him being a child killer in the movie Lady in White.

Grissom is back Did you catch how Sara said "yes, you will see me later" Sounds like someone is in trouble (said to the tune of Tootie from Facts of Life)
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I wanted a little more Grissom and Sara story last night. I really wanted to see what he had to say to her with regards to being in love, etc. Oh well, this is a great way to make sure I stay tuned to find out!
    Yup, with donuts!!

A very good epi last night...I wish Kepp hadn't of died...He was really starting to grow on me...Next week Gris finally opens the box, I've been waiting for that ever since the box arrived on his desk...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2234865;
    Grissom is back Did you catch how Sara said "yes, you will see me later" Sounds like someone is in trouble (said to the tune of Tootie from Facts of Life)

Hmmmm she said it with kind of a promising smirk - and I know what that means in my house (hum-ana-hum-ana)
    I think Grissom has given his heart and Sara is only in it for the sex and companionship ... she's had a thing for him since he was her professor.

I guess dirty cops are dirty through and through! Too bad Mike was killed off, I liked him. What's with Catherine's over the top tears?? I don't think I've ever seen her like that (outside of members of her family being killed or kidnapped)

at annoying lab guy taking Grissom's course and his username being "Spanky" under it all you just know he's a sick puppy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2235203;
    at annoying lab guy taking Grissom's course and his username being "Spanky" under it all you just know he's a sick puppy
    Ah, you might have hit on who the real serial killer is! Maybe it's the lab guy trying to impress Grissom and/or trying to see if he can outwit the other CSIs since they've never really let him into their group? I can't imagine they'd build up a story like this without having some twists that will shock us.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

OOhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LIKE that scenario!!

I'm hoping it's Spanky!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2235203;
    What's with Catherine's over the top tears?? I don't think I've ever seen her like that (outside of members of her family being killed or kidnapped)
    She's never taken too well to not having things go her way (though the reaction is usually anger or contempt, not frustrated tears), and Keppler dying wasn't a way she wanted things to go - you know she had a thing for him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread