+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Might be a spoiler so Ill use tags just in case..... mods can take them out if it isnt.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am sure I read somewhere that William Petersen (Grissom) didnt like how CBS was adding on Miami & NY and that this year is his last on CSI. This makes me think that the storyline with Eckley is setting up for Grissom quitting. I really hope this isnt true, I dont like Miami or NY. If it is I guess I will just have to stick with my reruns on Spike

I hope it isn't true either, but if it is I can't blame him for thinking that as I completely agree.

Jay
    William Petersen is upset that, with the new additions, the CSI franchise is being diluted.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Well, this is a little (a season or two) late, but I always wanted to post someplace about the change in the make up for the women after the first season or two...in the beginning they wore make up and hair styling that was pretty realistic for the characters i thought--not much at all for Sarah, and somewhat more for Catherine, ex stripper, but clearly toned down from her stripper days that she's put behind her. Then when the next season started Sarah had the full glam job, totally out of charactor for her. As if we wouldn't watch if people didn't look like former soap stars... as if that was the point of CSI and what we liked about the actors. Kind of clueless on their part.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the show being broadcast in HD?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

regarding junkie's spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    William Peterson's contract doesn't end until 2007 and he's said in interviews that he has no intention of reneging on his contract
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks Dux that makes me relieved. Now back to speculating how Eckley can die a horrible death

Sorry to double post but I found a link that shows what Dux says is indeed the case, I think you need to sign up to read it but I can pm it to you if you dont want to sign up

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,...ml?newsrellink

It starts off as "William Petersen is mad as hell......." Pretty interesting read

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Let us back into the character's lives. We haven't heard anymore about Grissom's hearing loss, Nick or Warrick's love lives and after Katherine caught the club owner cheating that was the end of her private life. What gives??
    Marg was on Stern's show on Friday and she hinted at a romance between her character and Warrick sometime this season.

Oh, that's not good, Cath is Warrick's supervisor now. That's a pretty big no-no.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She was on Regis and Kelly on Friday plugging her movie and was pretty blunt about CSI having the "best " ratings and being the "best" show . Still after all of the "imposter" shows coming on air. Sounds like she is still pretty stoked about the shows future anyway.

+ Reply to Thread