+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

I do I do!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2209492;
    Wha??!!! I'm the only one who loves Liev Schreiber? Once again, alone in the dark.
    No, you are not alone. I really like him, yet find him creepy at the same time. He can really pull off a sinister character.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I have a conflict on Thursday nights since they moved Grey's Anatomy to the same time as CSI, so every Thursday I have to decide which show I'm going to watch and which one I'm going to TiVo. This week I decided to TiVo CSI and ended up watching this weeks episode last night.

I actually liked Keppler's character. It sounds like he's going to work the day-shift, but is going to work with the night-shift for a couple of weeks to see how things work. I didn't find him creepy at all, and think he's going to bring a new prespective to the show. He seems to be more of a profiler than a scientist, which I think will get the others to start looking at things a little different.

I found it interesting that the dentist who was the serial killer, was only killing every ten years or so. I think it was because they only kept the patients records for seven years, so once the records were destroyed, he felt comfortable going back out and killing again.

I also got the feeling that something is going to develope between Catherine and Keppler...just a feeling I have.

I was able to watch the episode through Comcast On Demand but I think you can also see the episode at cbs.com.

I love Liev Schrieber (sp?), I think he's sexy! I wonder who his messages are from, there's definitely a story there. The only time he creeped me out was when he was looking at the picture of the latest victim and he seemed to be smiling at it. And then Brass came in and I think he noticed it too. Maybe I was just imagining it.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2210538;
    The only time he creeped me out was when he was looking at the picture of the latest victim and he seemed to be smiling at it. And then Brass came in and I think he noticed it too. Maybe I was just imagining it.
    ITA! That part creeped me out as well. Liev is a great actor, but I can't wait for Peterson to be back.... He MAKES CSI, IMO
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-21-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: removed colored text.

They spent to much time on the staging of the fake crime scene. It took them just five minutes to find the suspect guilty. Not sure what to make of Michael Keppler.

I definitely thought that the 4 going against Katherine would be longer than it was. That seemed to be really short. I don't really know what I think of the episode yet, it was a little too unbelievable for me.

Did anyone else catch the box unopened on Grissom's desk still?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2216594;
    I definitely thought that the 4 going against Katherine would be longer than it was. That seemed to be really short. I don't really know what I think of the episode yet, it was a little too unbelievable for me.

Did anyone else catch the box unopened on Grissom's desk still?
    Canadian_angel, I noticed that as well, also the gift Grissom gave to Sara. I'm surprised that nobody in the lab has seen the box.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2216594;
    I agree--there was a whole lot more they could have done with the four going against Katherine and more conflict with Brass, and so on. I missed the first 20 minutes of the episode but really missed nothing. That unopened box is driving me nuts. If a coworker is out for a month, you usually call them and ask if they want their packages opened to find out what is in them or sent over to wherever the coworker is.

What the heck did the gift Grissom sent to Sarah mean? I didn't get it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread