+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

  1. #431
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,191
    I'm thinking there is alot more to this story than they've given us. I think it will come up again. They had all the evidence they needed to arrest the guy, but still no hard evidence he actually killed the people. Something tells me he made the things for someone and killed himself to cover up the real person.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  2. #432
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,191
    I'm wondering what is up with the ME. He is normally very nice and last night he was snippy at Catherine and Gill. Hmmm.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

  3. #433
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2171918;
    I'm thinking there is alot more to this story than they've given us. I think it will come up again. They had all the evidence they needed to arrest the guy, but still no hard evidence he actually killed the people. Something tells me he made the things for someone and killed himself to cover up the real person.
    You have to hope that there's more to the story - it was very anticlimactic.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  4. #434
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2172160;
    You have to hope that there's more to the story - it was very anticlimactic.
    Agreed. It seemed as though all characters weren't quite themselves in this episode. Catherine laughing at the crime scene, while it was funny, that a bit unprofessional. The ME being incredibly snippy, it was just off for me.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  5. #435
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2172169;
    Agreed. It seemed as though all characters weren't quite themselves in this episode. Catherine laughing at the crime scene, while it was funny, that a bit unprofessional. The ME being incredibly snippy, it was just off for me.
    What happened on Thursdays new episode?

  6. #436
    Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Age
    41
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2172160;
    You have to hope that there's more to the story - it was very anticlimactic.
    My thoughts exactly. Maybe this is how they are going to explain
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Grissom character leaving - he gets disillusioned
    . I put it in spoilers because I can't remember if it's been discussed in the thread yet.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

    Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

  7. #437
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978
    I agree with everyone about the anticlimactic nature of this last episode. I actually fell asleep during it, it drug so much. I ended up going back to see what I missed, and none of my questions about the miniature killer were answered. Sure there was some connection between him and 2 victims (I can't recall how the woman was connected) and the chicken plant. But the Danny Bonaduce anti-chicken-plant tirade came out two years before the murders, or so I thought they said. Why wait to kill him? Why make miniatures of the crime scene? What's up with the doll pictures? If, as this guy said, he could kill from morning to night and still not get rid of all the idiots, why kill these 3 over such a period of time and bother with the models of the crime scene. It just didn't make sense, almost like the writers just had to come up with an ending and slap it on.

  8. #438
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2172652;
    I agree with everyone about the anticlimactic nature of this last episode. I actually fell asleep during it, it drug so much. I ended up going back to see what I missed, and none of my questions about the miniature killer were answered. Sure there was some connection between him and 2 victims (I can't recall how the woman was connected) and the chicken plant. But the Danny Bonaduce anti-chicken-plant tirade came out two years before the murders, or so I thought they said. Why wait to kill him? Why make miniatures of the crime scene? What's up with the doll pictures? If, as this guy said, he could kill from morning to night and still not get rid of all the idiots, why kill these 3 over such a period of time and bother with the models of the crime scene. It just didn't make sense, almost like the writers just had to come up with an ending and slap it on.
    I didn't get to see it what was so bad about it?

  9. #439
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2172542;
    My thoughts exactly. Maybe this is how they are going to explain
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Grissom character leaving - he gets disillusioned
    . I put it in spoilers because I can't remember if it's been discussed in the thread yet.
    I was thinking the same thing throughout the episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2172952;
    I didn't get to see it what was so bad about it?
    There was no rationale given for the killings or the dollhouses or the pictures of the dolls. It was just "killer dead, case solved".
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  10. #440
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2172979;
    I was thinking the same thing throughout the episode.


    There was no rationale given for the killings or the dollhouses or the pictures of the dolls. It was just "killer dead, case solved".
    Wow, that's so stupid, what stupid way to end all that.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.