+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Whats this weeks episode of CSI suppose to be about?

John, if you go to www.cbs.com/primetime/csi you'll see the previews for this week.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon;2167742;
    John, if you go to www.cbs.com/primetime/csi you'll see the previews for this week.

Alright thanks.

The miniature replica killer strikes again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2168496;
    The miniature replica killer strikes again this week.
    Oh that's awesome, I liked the last one they had of that.

Very good episode last night. The scene of Grissom watching the video of the murderer speaking just before he killed himself at the end was a nice bit of voyeurism.

I must have missed something--why was the guy who made the minatures, killing peopl?
    The other story about the guy accidently killing people--even when he was young it seems--was so funny in a weird kind of way!

I watched but I must have missed why the miniature killer picked the people he did. Was it explained? And what about the doll picture with blood? I don't think that was explained either. I'm more confused than before and now the guy is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2171677;
    I must have missed something--why was the guy who made the minatures, killing peopl?
    The other story about the guy accidently killing people--even when he was young it seems--was so funny in a weird kind of way!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2171686;
    I watched but I must have missed why the miniature killer picked the people he did. Was it explained? And what about the doll picture with blood? I don't think that was explained either. I'm more confused than before and now the guy is dead.
    The Danny Bonaduce character made a commercial stating the safe practices the chicken processin plant used, only he also did a hidden camera expose about the less the ethical treatment used by the employees. Once the media got a hold of this the plant had a lot of explaining to do. The man who killed those people, worked for that company, found them all responsible, in some way for that happening.

I'm still wondering what the significance was of having the little doll with blood on the head in all the minitures, for some reason I don't think he did it...
    But man they sure are dropping hints that Grissom is going to take a little break for a while...

+ Reply to Thread