+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

  1. #401
    Wishing for spring Mellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    598
    Not that we've heard John.

    Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

    Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

  2. #402
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,703
    I just watched my tape of Thursday's ep and I really felt for Catherine when she found out Sam kept Mickey from messing with her. She didn't find out Sam was her dad until she was an adult but to find out he's been looking out for her all these years, you could tell she was sad he's gone and can't thank him for saving her from making a huge mistake.

  3. #403
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    83
    CSI is the best show on t.v. I'm personally a fan of CSI Las Vegas, but I've been watching a lot of CSI Miami lately due to the re runs.

  4. #404
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Are the crimes and stuff better and more exciting on Miami or Las Vegas?

  5. #405
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071
    I just can't get into Miami because of Horatio...He is so annoying the way he talks, always fiddling with those stupid sunglasses, and it seems like he's always hunched over for some reason...

  6. #406
    Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now!
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2155663;
    Are the crimes and stuff better and more exciting on Miami or Las Vegas?
    The biggest difference between the two (other than David Caruso) is that CSI is set on the graveyard shift, when the most interesting things happen. On CSI: Miami most of the crimes happen in the daylight. They both have their moments, but to me Vegas rules.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

  7. #407
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2155758;
    The biggest difference between the two (other than David Caruso) is that CSI is set on the graveyard shift, when the most interesting things happen. On CSI: Miami most of the crimes happen in the daylight. They both have their moments, but to me Vegas rules.
    That's a great point ChoritaKaBoom! I usually watch CSI Miami because I love to see the scenery; the beaches, the palm trees, the expensive clubs, the fashion, the fancy boats. Not because of Horatio.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  8. #408
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,703
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2155798;
    That's a great point ChoritaKaBoom! I usually watch CSI Miami because I love to see the scenery; the beaches, the palm trees, the expensive clubs, the fashion, the fancy boats. Not because of Horatio.
    That's why I watch too misskitty. It's so visually bright and sunny, while the other CSI's are dark and drab visually. This is one of the few shows where I don't let my dislike for an actor keep me from watching. (I'm with the crowd who doesn't watch Ghost Whisperer because of JLH, and I don't watch Bones because the female lead just grates on me for some reason, to name a few ).

  9. #409
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,154
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2155880;
    That's why I watch too misskitty. It's so visually bright and sunny, while the other CSI's are dark and drab visually. This is one of the few shows where I don't let my dislike for an actor keep me from watching. (I'm with the crowd who doesn't watch Ghost Whisperer because of JLH, and I don't watch Bones because the female lead just grates on me for some reason, to name a few ).
    I had probs with the Bones female lead for a while also, but I've decided now that it's the way she's written...that she's acting it as written...she supposed to be a little "off", kind of Martian in her relationships (or even Vulcanian), because of her odd upbringing, fostercare, etc. Not just the things she doesn't know or believe, but also in her actual "vibes". Takes a lot to keep me away from "Angel", so I endured til I concluded that.
    Sorry, threadjack!
    I also had never noticed (duh!!) that the "dark" CSI shows are set in the graveyard shift. Jeepers, talk about missing the obvious!

  10. #410
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    I'm going to have to start watching CSI: Las Vegas more often I usually do but I keep forgeting to watch it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.