+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Not that we've heard John.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I just watched my tape of Thursday's ep and I really felt for Catherine when she found out Sam kept Mickey from messing with her. She didn't find out Sam was her dad until she was an adult but to find out he's been looking out for her all these years, you could tell she was sad he's gone and can't thank him for saving her from making a huge mistake.

FORT Regular
    CSI is the best show on t.v. I'm personally a fan of CSI Las Vegas, but I've been watching a lot of CSI Miami lately due to the re runs.

Are the crimes and stuff better and more exciting on Miami or Las Vegas?

I just can't get into Miami because of Horatio...He is so annoying the way he talks, always fiddling with those stupid sunglasses, and it seems like he's always hunched over for some reason...

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2155663;
    Are the crimes and stuff better and more exciting on Miami or Las Vegas?
    The biggest difference between the two (other than David Caruso) is that CSI is set on the graveyard shift, when the most interesting things happen. On CSI: Miami most of the crimes happen in the daylight. They both have their moments, but to me Vegas rules.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2155758;
    The biggest difference between the two (other than David Caruso) is that CSI is set on the graveyard shift, when the most interesting things happen. On CSI: Miami most of the crimes happen in the daylight. They both have their moments, but to me Vegas rules.
    That's a great point ChoritaKaBoom! I usually watch CSI Miami because I love to see the scenery; the beaches, the palm trees, the expensive clubs, the fashion, the fancy boats. Not because of Horatio.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2155798;
    That's a great point ChoritaKaBoom! I usually watch CSI Miami because I love to see the scenery; the beaches, the palm trees, the expensive clubs, the fashion, the fancy boats. Not because of Horatio.
    That's why I watch too misskitty. It's so visually bright and sunny, while the other CSI's are dark and drab visually. This is one of the few shows where I don't let my dislike for an actor keep me from watching. (I'm with the crowd who doesn't watch Ghost Whisperer because of JLH, and I don't watch Bones because the female lead just grates on me for some reason, to name a few ).

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2155880;
    That's why I watch too misskitty. It's so visually bright and sunny, while the other CSI's are dark and drab visually. This is one of the few shows where I don't let my dislike for an actor keep me from watching. (I'm with the crowd who doesn't watch Ghost Whisperer because of JLH, and I don't watch Bones because the female lead just grates on me for some reason, to name a few ).
    I had probs with the Bones female lead for a while also, but I've decided now that it's the way she's written...that she's acting it as written...she supposed to be a little "off", kind of Martian in her relationships (or even Vulcanian), because of her odd upbringing, fostercare, etc. Not just the things she doesn't know or believe, but also in her actual "vibes". Takes a lot to keep me away from "Angel", so I endured til I concluded that.
    Sorry, threadjack!
    I also had never noticed (duh!!) that the "dark" CSI shows are set in the graveyard shift. Jeepers, talk about missing the obvious!

I'm going to have to start watching CSI: Las Vegas more often I usually do but I keep forgeting to watch it.

+ Reply to Thread