+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

I would have loved to see Grissom and Lady Heather get together.. now that would have been hot and passionate I think. I despise Eckley.. we've all worked with types like him - what he's missing in talent and passion he makes up for in brown-nosing and he's petty and jealous about anyone else's success.
    I hope something happens to him I'm so mean.

Actually yeah .. something happens to Eckley and Grissom becomes asst. Director and Katherine takes over as supervisor and gets the team back together with Sophie added to take Grissom's place. He really hasn't been all that involved lately with cases he's just been supervising (remember when his hearing was going and he backed off of investigation?)
    Ok I like my scenario
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Jay
    Yes, Lady Heather. That's her, thanks, fluff.

She was great. She's beautiful, witty and smart. She would have been perfect for Grissom.

I like your scenario too, Duxx.
    I'm sure they'd be plenty of tension between Sarah and Sophia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Yes, Lady Heather. That's her, thanks, fluff.

She was great. She's beautiful, witty and smart. She would have been perfect for Grissom.
    He was so intrigued by her too.
    It's not often you see him that interested in anything other than evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    I dont like the drama about re-arranging the teams and making Eckley supervisor. I hope they are buildling to something worthwhile and not creating drama for the sake of drama. We're here for the crimes, not the office politics at CSI.
    I watched this most recent new episode and kept thinking "why are they focusing on office politics?" Hopefully, so we can have a good laugh when Eckley gets whats coming to him.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Does this mean that Warrick, Katherine and that other guy are off the show? Doesn't this focus on Grissom's team or are we gonna see the two teams now solving crimes? Does anyone know?

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Actually yeah .. something happens to Eckley and Grissom becomes asst. Director and Katherine takes over as supervisor and gets the team back together with Sophie added to take Grissom's place. He really hasn't been all that involved lately with cases he's just been supervising (remember when his hearing was going and he backed off of investigation?)
    Ok I like my scenario
    Don't be surprised if this happens. It makes sense for Eckley to be a total ass and then screw something up so bad that he loses his job. At least, I hope that's where they're going with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    Does this mean that Warrick, Katherine and that other guy are off the show? Doesn't this focus on Grissom's team or are we gonna see the two teams now solving crimes? Does anyone know?
    I don't know how they'll handle these changes on the show, but Catherine, Warrick and Nick are still on the show.
    There was some hoohar during filming when George Eads (Nick) and Jorja Fox (Sarah) didn't show up, but that was all sorted out and they're staying with the show.

I think they promoted Eckley and are giving him a larger role temporarily just so it'll have more of an impact when they get rid of him down the line.

I hope this is true anyway.
    I've never really quite forgiven them for killing off Det Lockwood (Jeffrey D Sams ) but killing off Eckley or at least getting rid of him would be a good start.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I've never really quite forgiven them for killing off Det Lockwood (Jeffrey D Sams )
    Yea, I was upset about that too...
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, this is a little (a season or two) late, but I always wanted to post someplace about the change in the make up for the women after the first season or two...in the beginning they wore make up and hair styling that was pretty realistic for the characters i thought--not much at all for Sarah, and somewhat more for Catherine, ex stripper, but clearly toned down from her stripper days that she's put behind her. Then when the next season started Sarah had the full glam job, totally out of charactor for her. As if we wouldn't watch if people didn't look like former soap stars... as if that was the point of CSI and what we liked about the actors. Kind of clueless on their part.

+ Reply to Thread