+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Mines the black man off of CSI LV.

That would be Warrick, (Gary Dourdan) who is incredibly hot.

I've always liked Greg, because he brings a lot of humour to the show and kind of breaks the tension. I find Sarah's character one of the most interesting of the bunch and I love Brass and his quips. Actually, I like everyone from the Vegas cast, with the exception of Catherine, who just bugs me from time to time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I have a question--at the end of CSI this past Thursday. At the end of the show when Sarah came into Gil's office did she say, "I'll wait up."
    Or was I hearing things?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2146126;
    No, David Caruso is the reason
    same here. just cant stand him and his damn annoying tilt of the head whipping off his sunglasses acting shtick. he's the main reason why i dont watch any miami episode. ive honestly tried sitting thru one but just got irked with him. its the same with ghost whisperer. just cant stand jennifer love hewitt...even though ive heard its a great show...just cant stand her.

as for which csi cities i enjoy more. i actually like CSI:NY more than CSI:LV...but not by much. they're equally enjoyable. i just like the more dark intense ny than flashy vegas. and forget about miami.

as for favorite csi character.

LV: greg and the doc. and of course warrick...but i dont care for the character, i just want him.

NY: flack and danny.

Miami: just from commercials and from 2-3 episodes that i switched off from...i like the hispanic dude character adam rodriguez. he's hot.

-----------------------

sarah did say something like that. "I'll wait up".

i was wondering if they were going to play that up again. i didnt see any sort of it lately. not since the 1st episode or 2nd i think where grissom got her food and they had looked at one another.
    Last edited by bell; 11-20-2006 at 01:07 AM. Reason: more thoughts
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Did anyone see highlights for this weeks episode because I missed it and don't know what it's going to be about?

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2146126;
    No, David Caruso is the reason
    Have to agree. My husband stopped watching Miami because I drove him nuts groaning and complaining about David Carusso. I think he only gave up so easy because the only reason he watched was for Caleigh. lol

Grissom and Sarah were actually at one of their homes. He was reading and that's when she said she wouldn't wait up. I wish they'd show actual interraction between them so I could feel they are really together.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper;2149033;
    Have to agree. My husband stopped watching Miami because I drove him nuts groaning and complaining about David Carusso. I think he only gave up so easy because the only reason he watched was for Caleigh. lol
    I don't watch Miami, but caught the end of it while I was waiting for whatever came on after it to start this last week---the scene where a young woman--I think the incredibly hot druggy sister of his co-worker--is coming on to him?? In the Miami sun his skin looks about 100 years old...there's a reason redheads live in the foggy British Isles!

I've never watched CSI: Miami, and I probably won't start, I'm happy just watching CSI that's set in Las Vegas.

I watch CSI and CSI Miami but never got into the NY version. I don't care for David Caruso but the Miami version is so bright and colorful, while the other two are usually darker (photography wise). I like the rest of the cast of Miami although the coroner sometimes gets on my nerves as much as Caruso does.

+ Reply to Thread