+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2145385;
    I missed last nights episode of CSI could someone give me a summary of what happened?
    The cases involved the death of two women. One was shot outside a dry cleaners and the other was found hanging in the home. When they were put side by side in the morgue the coroner and one of the agents found out they were identical twins. They found a letter in the purse of the one that had been shot that was addressed to a woman named Cora. The letter also had a couple of fingerprints on it. Cora turned out to be the twins mother and she gave up the twins for adoption. They then found out she had another daughter who ended up being the one who sent the letter and was found to be lurking outside her house in her car. They then discovered that the hanging was done after the second twin was already dead so instead of a murder/suicide both twins were murdered. It turns out that both twins were killed by the same man. The second twin would normally bring her clothes to be dry cleaned in the evening only her sister did it that day and he mistook one for the other. So when he got back to her home he found out she was somehow still alive and killed her also.

Last night episode was awesome, it kept me guessing the whole night...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2142688;
    It will be interesting how the dollhouse murders will be played out until it is finally solved.
    I want to see how this plays out. Especially if there is a connection between victims. And also if there was a reason behind making miniatures.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2145348;
    I dont know why I really dont like the Miami one... maybe it's the orange hue everything seems to have?
    No, David Caruso is the reason

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I actually started watching CSI Miami first and really liked, then decided to see what the regular CSI (LV) was like. I liked it better and don't really watch Miami anymore.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2146126;
    I could not agree more. I could watch Maimi if he weren't on it; the rest of the cast--while fully interchangable with the LV cast--isn't bad, Caruso stinks up the screen so much, I can't bear it.

Oh man, some of Mr Nerd's co workers and bosses all got together at the bar last night, to unwind after a terrible stressful week. And after everyone got a few drinks down them and started talking about this weeks episodes of the TV shows we watch, the Bosses wife started doing the most Hi-larious impression of "Horatio" Ug, then we all went of on this tangent about how TERRIBLE he has gotten. I mean, he used to be bad.. But it's gotten just baaaaad.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2146126;
    Not a big David Caruso fan either.

Who is everyones favorite character on CSI?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2147032;
    Who is everyones favorite character on CSI?
    Calleigh from Miami.
    Emily Procter is soooo Hot, and has such a sexy voice.

+ Reply to Thread