+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 135 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

I hope Greg ins't found guilty either...His mom and brother are delusional about him, he couldn't have been that great of a kid if he's running around beating people to death...But I'm sure the with them whining and crying on the stand about how great he was will probably win them the case just like it did here...His death was totally justifible in my eyes...And what was up with the judge bringing up Greg having alcohol prior to the incident :nono ...I was cracking up though when Greg went into CSI mode and spouted out how he didn't have any in his system at the time of the incident ...

Still totally clueless as to who is doing the mini's of crime scenes...But I think you might be onto something Kaboom, its probably someone disgrunteld about how the CSIs handle there case...

I hope Greg isn't found guilty either but I wonder who killed that woman and made all those house replicas, I thought it was the druggy that lived beside her at first but I'm not sure anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2136670;
    I hope Greg ins't found guilty either...His mom and brother are delusional about him, he couldn't have been that great of a kid if he's running around beating people to death...But I'm sure the with them whining and crying on the stand about how great he was will probably win them the case just like it did here...His death was totally justifible in my eyes...And what was up with the judge bringing up Greg having alcohol prior to the incident :nono ...I was cracking up though when Greg went into CSI mode and spouted out how he didn't have any in his system at the time of the incident ...

Still totally clueless as to who is doing the mini's of crime scenes...But I think you might be onto something Kaboom, its probably someone disgrunteld about how the CSIs handle there case...

I agree completely mom and brother are COMPLETELY in denial about their son. The guy was a murderer and if Greg hadn't stopped him with his car there is no telling how many other people would have died that night. I am not terribly excited to see this story play out. I much prefer the forensics side of the stories. I want to see who this new serial killer is. I am assuming that it can't be the drug dealer or the nephew if this is the second model, so I am hoping that this is a completely new foil for Gissom! He needs a good challenge!

Yes, I agree but that mom and brother won't believe that their good son is a killer but I'm pretty sure its obvious.

Maybe the former cocktail waitress and the washed up rock star are some how related.
    We may not have even met the murderer yet. I'm liking this storyline, not enjoying the one with Greg. No one wants to think their child is the kind of person that is capable of kicking someone to death. And what the heck was up with that jury member?? Closed mind much? He didn't want to hear any evidence he just wanted to nail Greg.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That court was a really big joke. What kind of judge let a stupid moron juror talk that way in court. I hope that judge get fired and won't be a judge again. That juror should got his butt kicked. The family of the killer stupid morons.

I wish they would have let the Greg court story line end.
    However, I am enjoying the miniature crime scene killer storyline.

Yes, I seen previews for a new CSI, about identical twins, that will be interesting.

Next week's story looks a little spine chilling and I like it. What I'm not liking, as most of you aren't, is the Greg storyline. Perhaps different characters and maybe i'd feel different, but Greg is just too darn loveable! I feel like he shouldn't be put through the ringer for trying to do the right thing and preventing a man from being brutally murdered.

That's true but I've been wondering what the difference is between CSI and CSI Miami?

+ Reply to Thread