+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2114487;
    Wait, I haven't been watching, just reading... did Grissom and Catharine have a romance as well as Grissom and Sarah, or was that a typo?
    I only started watching 2 years ago but I catch a lot of repeats
    on spike each night, but as far as I know Grissom and Catherine
    have not had a romance, but there are times when it seems
    like they have wanted to act on an attraction, and with that the writers
    have left us dangling with them and now I think they have played
    on it too long and I can't see a romance between Catherine and
    Grissom at this point

"Catherine, we are supposed to believe her life doesn't change because
    of being raped, its just back to business as usual"

Catherine wasn't really raped. Nothing came back from the rape kit she performed on herself. It was a set up to get back at Sam for that guys partner killing himself over a hotel deal as was the kidnapping of the daughter.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mageknight - I've seen every episode of CSI at least 6 times each and there has never been a romance brewing between Gil & Catherine. They have always had a great friendship between them, nothing more.

The writers have always aluded to a sexual tension between Grissom & Sarah, and Catherine & Warrick. I love Lady Heather & Grissom together and would rather they be together than Grissom & Sarah.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I just started watching CSI and I love the show it not only gives you some insite on the characters, but also they teach you a couple of things as well. Like Grissom and his bug collection any time he's on scene and theres some kind of bug he's saying something interesting about it and the crew looks at him like hes Yoda, but if Nick says something interesting about animals they look at him and say "you watched it on Animal Planet." Its great how they interact with each other. For example when Greg? The former lab guy now working on the scene got the stuffing beaten out of him by a bunch of teens. Grisom was there talking to him and making him feel that everything was ok. On the crime scene Nick was ticked off about Greg getting his butt whooped and when Greg told Sarah he had evidence on his vest and in his hand all she could say was we'll get them. Ok sure they sometimes have moments where they talk about each other, but when push comes to shove they're there for one another.

Good news!!! I saw a preview on tv for upcoming episodes and I don't want to ruin it, but let's just say the unsolved mystery of very small proportions will be brought up again because when something doubles the CSI'ers have to take notice.

Tonights show was really good...And the previews for next week look even better...Looks like the case with miniture murder model will be brought up again...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2127700;
    Tonights show was really good...And the previews for next week look even better...Looks like the case with miniture murder model will be brought up again...
    Last nights show was mainly about Greg Sanders in front of jury to see if he should be accountable for the death of the gang member he struck with his car.

He got served at the end of the episode so I'm thinking Greg is going to be in and out of court for a while. Probably a wrongful death suit.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I'm thinking the doll pictures that the killer has put into the models may be from a model of another crime seen. I'm wondering if it's one where the killer wasn't happy with the results that CSI came up with (convicted the wrong person or ruled what they thought was a murder as an accident)?

I was kind of bummed that the corner's inquist ruled the way it did. I mean, I'm sorry for that the young man died, but they family isn't accepting at all that the he was involved in the swarming at all. In the wrongful death suit, I'm sure they're going to find out that he was alot more involved than they want to believe.

Just my wild spectulations...
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I think the reason they gave the verdict of "excusable" instead of "justifiable" is because even though the guy being beaten would have died, Greg could have backed out of the alley or just sat there and let the gang member hit that man with the rock. I know it doesn't sound right but I guess that's what the jury was thinking. I wonder how many of those jury members would have gotten out of their car to help and risk being beaten or killed themselves or would have even gone into the alley to begin with. I'm guessing very few of them if any. But maybe they had to rule based on the legal defintion of "justifiable" and "excusable" and not how they really felt. I don't know.

I hope Greg isn't found guilty in a civil suit. This is CSI! If there is evidence to be found to save him then they better find it!

+ Reply to Thread