+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    CSI doesn't usually drag a storyline out each week. They will leave cases unsolved and revisit them later in the season, sometimes in later seasons. This is the first time I've seen it keep going with the same murder.
    The frustrating thing is that next week it seems like they completely change gears after constantly thrusting this murder in our minds. I wish they would have just solved it. Though I can see this "style" of murder coming up again. So I don't know. The one thing I do know is that so far, Grey's Anatomy is winning the watching spot and CSI's getting taped.

FORT Newbie
    ArchieComic Fan is right. The show doesn't usually drag a storyline out each week, and thats what i hate about CSI.

Tonight there will be four murders to solve instead of the usual two.

I liked the last case the best. The left-handed student seems very interested in learning from Grissom how to follow the rules of evidence.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 10-05-2006 at 11:04 PM.

I didn't care for the idea of having the dead bodies talk to each other in the morgue. I hope this is not going to be a regular feature.
    When I had seen commercials for this week's episode with the dead bodies sitting up, I thought it was going to be something where people were actually alive after having been previously declared dead.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    The frustrating thing is that next week it seems like they completely change gears after constantly thrusting this murder in our minds. I wish they would have just solved it. Though I can see this "style" of murder coming up again. So I don't know. The one thing I do know is that so far, Grey's Anatomy is winning the watching spot and CSI's getting taped.
    canadian_angel...I heard this morning on the radio that CSI is back up in the top spot. I know GA was in first the week of the show's season premiers, but I think it's now fallen out of the top spot because ABC has been re-airing GA again on Friday nights before Men In Trees (I think they're doing this to get more viewers for Men in Trees). This is all fine and dandy with me, because that means I can watch and record CSI on Thursdays and watch and record GA on Fridays.

so why didnt the solve the danny bonaduci death this week? are they going to go back to it? were we supposed to figure it out at the end when they showed the baby? I am lost..

FORT Fogey
    I liked the episode but would have liked for them to have taken a risk with one storyline. Where was the guy who stabbed the soldier and then died in the car crash? Why didn't he show up in the morgue.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    I liked the episode but would have liked for them to have taken a risk with one storyline. Where was the guy who stabbed the soldier and then died in the car crash? Why didn't he show up in the morgue.
    He wasn't murdered so the CSI agents didn't have any reason to investigate his death and they would find out what happened by investigating the soldiers death.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 10-06-2006 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC View Post
    so why didnt the solve the danny bonaduci death this week? are they going to go back to it? were we supposed to figure it out at the end when they showed the baby? I am lost..
    I thought it was his teenage son.

+ Reply to Thread