+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: CSI

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie1953 View Post
    On the characters personal issues, I'd sure like to know where they are going to take the story line with Warrick's marriage. Since the marriage was the "what the heck" story line last season, wonder if they are having second thoughts about having him married and working on an expedient means of getting him single again. Or maybe I just think too much on this LOL!
    I'd go with the "getting him single again" thought, they did slightly tease a Warrick/Catherine thing either last season or the one before.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    My thought was Catherine just became super rich from inheritance, assuming Sam named her, or at least the granddaughter in the will.
    I had that same thought...could you see her telling Grissom how much
    money she inherited from Sam the ganster...lol

I got the storyline about Marg, Sam, the last episode's suicide connected to Sam's business ventures....la la la.

What I am confused about is what Grissom saw on the back of the mini photograph of Izzy and the baby. They showed it twice, but I still couldn't figure it out exactly. It looked like the eye of a doll, with lashes. Not a real baby. A fake baby.

Did anyone get a real good look? Or freeze it?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

misskitty, it looked to me like a doll with blood on it's head.

The dollhouse may have been made well in advance of the actual murder and the dead body put in afterwards.

Thanks! I'm sure the dollhouse was made before the murder. It was all done to spec. In every detail. Too much to have been done apres-deed.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I watched Miami CSI yesterday. LOL. I'm sorry but for some reason David Caruso makes me laugh everytime he talks. He sounds so serious and pink panther like all in one person.

FORT Regular
    This past episode confused me. Who killed the rock star (Danny Bonaduce)? I wished that hadn't killed Sam Braun, but I guess they went everywhere they could w/his character. I like the new Lindsey.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    So is the whole freaky dollhouse storyline over or will it be investigated further? Because I'm still confused. What's the meaning behind the doll with blood on it that was found at the end? And so what if the house was made beforehand?
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

So far, Izzy's murder is not solved. There are lots of suspects. The wife and ex-wife could have been in on it together. The son could have done it since he is an artist and clearly someone with artistic abilities created the dollhouse. The nanny knew about the safe so she is also a suspect.

The dollhouse being created before the murder is significant because it shows premediated murder. Everything, right down to the bleach bottle being in the trash has been replicated. The one thing not the same is the key that was found in Izzy's stomach. The doll Izzy didn't have the key. Either the killer didn't have time to add that detail, or the killer didn't know about it. The key opened Izzy's safe, which held his contract for royalty fees to past songs (or something along those lines).

CSI doesn't usually drag a storyline out each week. They will leave cases unsolved and revisit them later in the season, sometimes in later seasons. This is the first time I've seen it keep going with the same murder.

+ Reply to Thread