+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/

Here is the preview for the next episode.

The first part is also there if anyone missed it, I was going to watch the bar scene to see if I could figure out if the drink buyer was Bonaduce but it won't let me watch it as I'm not in the US

I'm so irritated with ABC. I watch both, CSI and Grey's Anatomy. I had to decide last night which show I was going to watch, and which one I was going to record and watch tonight. Well, I decided to watch CSI and record Grey's. I have now found out that ABC is reairing last night's episode of Grey's tonight...ugh! If I had known this tidbit of info last night, I would have watched and recorded CSI last night, and done the same for Grey's tonight.

Because I didn't record CSI last night, I can't go back and re-watch it to get a better look at the faces of the men in the club that drugged and possibly raped Catherine.

In the previews for next week's episode you can hear Catherine saying "they took my daughter". I'm wondering if the car accident was no accident at all, but intentional and if the guy who raped her is the one who takes her daughter or if it's the medics.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    I thought it was the bartendar who told her about the guy who wanted to buy her a drink. But it has to be the bartendar because no one else had access to her drink. She had it in her hands the whole time. And I don't like the whole doing her own rape kit thing. How credible is that going to be and what is the point if you called and hung up on the lab in the first place.

I don't like S & G as a couple either. He's too old looking for her.
    VanJagSol...you are correct. It was the bartender who told Catherine about the guy who wanted to buy her a drink (I just read about the episode on the CBS CSI website). This most likely means the bartender was the one to slip something into her drink (maybe when she first ordered it and before he gave it to her). Does this also mean the bartender is possibly the one that raped her?

U can watch the whole episode online at cbs.com jette66.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    U can watch the whole episode online at cbs.com jette66.
    Thanks, buglover! I'll have to do that tonight when I get home and pay closer attention this time around.

I can't watch anything online as I'm on dial-up

I think the bartender and the guy at the end of the bar were probably in on it. They've probably done this many times and gotten away with it. One guy picks out the target and the bartender drugs her. The guy gets the girl outta the bar and they both have fun after hours. Sick.

I don't think the blond dancing with Nick is in on it. She just saw a good looking guy by himself and moved right in. Nick is going to be shocked at what happened.

But I don't think the murdered fellow with the little house showing his apparent suicide/murder is connected to the Marg story.

But what do I know?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

This link is an interview with the actors portraying Sara and Grissom.

http://tinyurl.com/pl6w3

Thanks for the link Archiecomicfan... that was a great interview

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I have to feel for Catherine Willows. She experienced more pain in one day than most people.

Tonight's show was great!...I had a feeling that the whole Catherine/Lindsey thing had something to do with Sam...The only thing I didn't like was the cliffhanger at the end when Grissom found another pic on the back of the pic frame of Izzy(Danny) and the baby...I wanted to know who the hell killed izzy...
    Next week looks good too...Now off to watch Grey's

+ Reply to Thread