+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Thanks, y'all. Would anyone actually DO their own rape kit, do you think? And I wonder where Nick was. Bet he'll feel terrible.
    Nick and Catherine were dancing to John Mayer (his special guest appearance) then Catherine said she was going to go to the bar to get a drink. As soon as Catherine stepped away from Nick a blonde girl swooped in and started dancing with him. A few minutes later they show Nick leaving with the blonde swooper and waving bye to Catherine.

It was quite a murder scene at the end of the show. I was impressed on how the dollhouse matched the room perfectly.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My feeling is that their will be something out of place or doesn't belong in the real room and this will point to the identity of the murderer.
    I also like how Catherine used some of the tools of the trade to determine if she was raped or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    It was quite a murder scene at the end of the show. I was impressed on how the dollhouse matched the room perfectly.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My feeling is that their will be something out of place or doesn't belong in the real room and this will point to the identity of the murderer.
    I also like how Catherine used some of the tools of the trade to determine if she was raped or not.
    In regards to the murder scene at the end of the show...who was the dead guy? At first I was thinking it was the "partner" of the guy that committed suicide, but then it looked like the guy (whose head was on the table) had a goatee, so I thought maybe it was the guy that possibly raped Catherine. Any thoughts?

Also...good thought Cornedbeef on the dollhouse model/murder scene.
    Last edited by jette66; 09-22-2006 at 03:21 PM.

It was the Danny Bonaduce character who we didn't see until this scene. Your guess is as good as mine as to who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2 View Post
    It was the Danny Bonaduce character who we didn't see until this scene. Your guess is as good as mine as to who he is.
    Thanks imajunkie2! So...I wasn't seeing things when I thought I saw a goatee on the dead guy at the very end? By any chance is this the same guy that was at the end of the bar (to Catherine's left) that wanted to buy her a drink? They only showed him for a second when Catherine looked down his way, and then the next time she looked that way he was gone. I'm just wondering if someone is trying to set it up to look like Catherine killed this guy.

No, you weren't seeing things. HMM you have me thinking if it was the same guy who offered to buy her a drink, you're right when they say they flashed it really quick. I'm gonna go see if I can snoop out some info!

The guy who offered to buy her a drink was in the dark. Then there was a guy watching her intently while she was beginning to get woozy. They showed his eyes and they didn't look like Danny Bonaduce so .....?? Is it Thursday yet??!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm more concerned about the preview where someone takes Catherines daughter. could this be a continuation of that storyline?

Quite possibly the murder/scene and her story don't mix at all.

*ok. how many of you think Marg demanded a better story line this year?

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    I don't think the guy who told Catherine that the guy at the other end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink was the bartender.

I have a feeling the two guys were working together, and that the one guy (who was standing on Catherine's right) and told her the guy (to her far left) at the end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink is the one who put something in her drink when she looked to her left to see who wanted to buy her a drink.

If they were working together, then there's a good chance she could have been raped by both of them.

Heck...for all we know, the blonde who swooped in on Nick on the dance floor could have been in on it too, to take his attention off of Catherine.
    I thought it was the bartendar who told her about the guy who wanted to buy her a drink. But it has to be the bartendar because no one else had access to her drink. She had it in her hands the whole time. And I don't like the whole doing her own rape kit thing. How credible is that going to be and what is the point if you called and hung up on the lab in the first place.

I don't like S & G as a couple either. He's too old looking for her.

It looks like from the previews that Catherine's daughter was injured in the auto accident. I'm not sure but I believe she might have been taken from the scene to the hospital? The girl looked young though....I thought her daughter was like 16 or something.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread