+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: CSI

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    Eonline's Kirsten confirms that Grissom & Sara will indeed be an item this season. !
    I hope she's wrong (again). I don't want to see that, and refuse to accept it.

That's why I stopped watching this show. It got way more into the intertwined relationships, and they broke up the team. Now it's just annoying.

FORT Fogey
    I just have to laugh that crypt keeper lady goes to work in a leopard tank top and the rest are in coats and long sleeve police shirts. I highly doubt it is professional to show up to work a crime scene in leopard and your boobs falling out. Do people really look at HER boobs, yuck.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    That's why I stopped watching this show. It got way more into the intertwined relationships, and they broke up the team. Now it's just annoying.

I agree and I don't like it either, but I heard Marg what's her name is the one who pushes for it all the time. She is the only one I do not like.

I thought tonight was a good show!

I really liked that they showed bits and pieces of La Cirque and worked that into a story. And very glad that Celine D. did not make any kind of appearance at all either. The second party crime was interesting enough.

But the rape drug episode with Marg H. was a bit of a surprise! I thought that she denied the drink offer from the man in the bar...which would mean the bartender was in on it and gave her the 'hit' anyway! How horrific and embarassing at the same time to have to do your own crime scene detection kit on yourself. Ewwww.

And the other 'suicide' scene with the mini-set of the actual death is really really creepy. I have no idea where they will go with that one.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised anyone does want them together. Hate her. Just cannot stand her at all. I'd rather see him with Katherine, if they feel the need to do this at all. He is a much better match with that lady that's been on a few times now (man, I forget her name, the madam type). Eww, it's going to annoy me no end that he stooped to Sara's level. Just ewww.

Sort of surprised me, too. I don't hate Sarah, but I don't see Grisson with her either. There's something about her that just rubs me the wrong way. I'd really just as soon they kept te romantic involvements out of the show and just concentrate on the work at hand.

I didn't get to see it last night. Are you all saying that Katherine got raped?

Hi Muduh. It looks like Katherine got drugged and date raped. I'm watching online right now because I was flipping back and forth between this and Grey's and missed the end of the ep.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes Muduh,
    Nick & Catherine go dancing. After a dance Catherine goes to the bar for a drink and Nick dances with a cute blonde. Catherine orers a drink and the bartender says the guy down the bar wants to buy you a drink. Catherine declines and after a few sips things start going very hazy. Next thing you see is her waking up in a sleezy motel and she is naked. You then see Catherine collecting evidence from herself (not after calling the crime lab and hanging up) She uses a tampon to get a swab, cleans her finger nails, wipes the sink drain with a tissue etc.

Thanks, y'all. Would anyone actually DO their own rape kit, do you think? And I wonder where Nick was. Bet he'll feel terrible.

I don't think the guy who told Catherine that the guy at the other end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink was the bartender.

I have a feeling the two guys were working together, and that the one guy (who was standing on Catherine's right) and told her the guy (to her far left) at the end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink is the one who put something in her drink when she looked to her left to see who wanted to buy her a drink.

If they were working together, then there's a good chance she could have been raped by both of them.

Heck...for all we know, the blonde who swooped in on Nick on the dance floor could have been in on it too, to take his attention off of Catherine.

+ Reply to Thread