+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

I'm going to have do some juggling of my shows since Thursday is now filled with many of my favorites. I can't wait for the season premiere of this though just to find out if the Sara/Grissom thing is real or a dream.

Season Premiere

NEXT ON CSI

SEASON PREMIERE
    Thursday, September 21, 9pm ET/PT
    Built to Kill, Part 1
    A dead body at Cirque du Soleil's show KA embroils the CSIs in the backstage workings of the fames Las Vegas show. Danny Bonaduce guest stars. TV-14-V

Can't wait for the season to begin to see if Grissom and Sidle are an item and if Brass will recover from the bullet wound.

I believe Brass is going to recover because at the end of the season he woke up and was smiling and waving to all the CSIs and LPD who were outside the room....maybe that was a dream too? Gonna be good!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    Can't wait for the season to begin to see if Grissom and Sidle are an item and if Brass will recover from the bullet wound.
    Eonline's Kirsten confirms that Grissom & Sara will indeed be an item this season. She also said one of the producers is thrilled about the positive response this is getting...I'd like to know who's happy about this, because, I for one, do NOT want to see them together.

As for Brass, I think he's going to fully recover. YAY! I love Brass! But his daughter? What a pill!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    Eonline's Kirsten confirms that Grissom & Sara will indeed be an item this season. She also said one of the producers is thrilled about the positive response this is getting...I'd like to know who's happy about this, because, I for one, do NOT want to see them together.

As for Brass, I think he's going to fully recover. YAY! I love Brass! But his daughter? What a pill!

I love Sara and Grissom together....it has taken WAYYYYYYYY too long to get here...lol...they been dancing around each other for too many seasons...

Yea I think Brass will recover....good thing too

Wow, I'm surprised anyone does want them together. Hate her. Just cannot stand her at all. I'd rather see him with Katherine, if they feel the need to do this at all. He is a much better match with that lady that's been on a few times now (man, I forget her name, the madam type). Eww, it's going to annoy me no end that he stooped to Sara's level. Just ewww.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised anyone does want them together. Hate her. Just cannot stand her at all. I'd rather see him with Katherine, if they feel the need to do this at all. He is a much better match with that lady that's been on a few times now (man, I forget her name, the madam type). Eww, it's going to annoy me no end that he stooped to Sara's level. Just ewww.
    That would be Lady Heather and I found her a better match for Grissom than Sara Sidle. The actresses who played her is Melinda Clarke and she is now on the O.C and unless the show gets cancelled I doubt she would be allowed to be on the show on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    That would be Lady Heather and I found her a better match for Grissom than Sara Sidle. The actresses who played her is Melinda Clarke and she is now on the O.C and unless the show gets cancelled I doubt she would be allowed to be on the show on a regular basis.
    Yes, exactly - Lady Heather. I wouldn't even see a need for her to be on CSI on any sort of regular basis. I'm not sure Gris could handle that, . But yes, Sara has always just seemed so needy to me when it comes to her relationship with Grissom, and offers not much in return.

Oh, well, I suppose that since I'm not one of the writers, I don't get too much say in the matter.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Looks like tonight is going to be part 1 of 2. CBS.com has it as Built to Kill Part 1. Bummer....wonder if we'll get the Grissom/Sarah thing tonight or next week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread