+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 133 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    To me it looked like both, Grissom and Sarah, were wearing robes. Grissom's looked more like a kimono style, but a robe none the less.

In the season prior to the one that just ended, I remember some serious flirtation between Catherine and Warrick, and I also remember her getting extremely jealous (and upset) when she found out Warrick had gotten married.

TPTB are making it look like Warrick's marriage may be over, so I have a feeling we may see something transpire between him and Catherine next season, or that Catherine will be there to pick up the pieces when his marriage is over.
    You know why I never even think of a romance between Warrick and Catherine? For some reason I think of Warrick as being very young. Don't know why, but he just seems much younger than Catherine, to me. I feel the same about the other partner guy. Is it Nick? He's too young, too.

What ever happened to Catherine's daughter?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    You know why I never even think of a romance between Warrick and Catherine? For some reason I think of Warrick as being very young. Don't know why, but he just seems much younger than Catherine, to me. I feel the same about the other partner guy. Is it Nick? He's too young, too.

What ever happened to Catherine's daughter?
    If we go by ages I'd pair up Catherine with Grissom and Nick with Sarah, or maybe Warrick (he seems a little older).
    Sure am sorry I missed this epi so can't weigh in on what's happening!

Black Belt Beauty KarateGirl1387's Avatar
    I agree with you, PWS. Nick and Sarah look good together and so do Grissom and Catherine. Although I definitely think there's more chemistry between Grissom and Sarah, it kinda seems like he and Catherine are just good friends.
    "Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

Leo
    Premium Member
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...334056,00.html

K-Fed to Make His Acting Debut on CSI

By Marisa Laudadio and Cynthia Wang

Kevin Federline, who made his nationally televised rap debut last Sunday at the Teen Choice Awards, is going for another first – his debut as a TV actor on America's top-rated drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

As Federline tells PEOPLE while on the set of the CBS show, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch."

Federline, 28, started shooting his part in Los Angeles on Thursday night. He will play a menacing, arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads) and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) on a job. The episode is tentatively scheduled to air in October.

Fans of Federline and his wife, Britney Spears, 24, may remember their last foray into broadcast TV – their own reality show, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, which aired on UPN in 2005. But to take on CSI, Federline will rely on his instincts. "I just read the script," he says. "They told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that comes to me."

Earlier in the day, the CSI producers announced another star addition to their lineup: Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer, who will make a cameo in the two-part season premiere, airing Sept. 21 and 28. In a scene set in a Las Vegas nightclub, Mayer will sing his single "Waiting On the World to Change" and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room," both tracks off his third studio album, Continuum.

Federline's first album, Playing with Fire, will drop in October, but he gave a glimpse of it at the Teen Choice Awards, where he performed the track "Lose Yourself." Afterward, he told PEOPLE, "I'm happy. I think I pulled if off pretty well. September 5, we're launching the video. There's a lot of good things going around here."
    Is it too much to ask that K-Fed end up as a dead body?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...334056,00.html

Is it too much to ask that K-Fed end up as a dead body?
    Not at all. My understanding is that they are killing off Danny Bonadouce in the two part series premier, why not have Nick and Warrick as suspects in this fools demise?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

This season can't start soon enough for me!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

So they showed the 2 part season finale last night. I'm still wondering if the Grissom/Sara thing isn't a dream of hers. It seemed so unlike his character, but then having Brass wake up after nearly dying and the look Grissom had on his face, like he was going to cry.......maybe he was rethinking living his life? Thursday hurry up and get here!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think you're right bug when you say maybe he is rethinking about actually living his life. The thing with Gris is that he was always telling his shift to stick with the science, don't let it get personal etc etc. But then Brass gets shot and when Greg asks questions like "Does Brass always wear a suit? Like when you're hanging out or going to the movies?" I think that really struck a chord. Almost like you are important and trusted enough to be the power of attorney etc but he (Brass) really knows nothing of your personal life and vice versa.
    I know it struck me as odd when he wished for being diagnosed with cancer, but I think that coming so close to losing someone who means a lot to him somewhat put things in to perspective.

I am so with you in waiting until Thursday CSI & GA omg I don't know I am going to make it

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Not at all. My understanding is that they are killing off Danny Bonadouce in the two part series premier, why not have Nick and Warrick as suspects in this fools demise?
    It would be ironic if he was thrown in front of the Partridge family bus.

Body washes up on CSI: Miami set

The set of CSI: Miami became a real-life police investigation scene when a body washed up during filming.
    An off-duty police officer working on the set was alerted to a body floating in Bicentennial Park.

An autopsy will be carried out but police are not treating the death as suspicious at this time.

Earlier in the week a mummified body was found inside a building in Los Angeles where spin-off drama CSI: New York was being filmed.

The cast and crew of CSI: Miami were filming offshore to get aerial shots from a helicopter when the body was spotted.

"Unfortunately, it's not unusual during certain times of the year that people who have fallen in the bay, either homeless people or people who were asleep or in some cases boaters who had a mishap, fall into the bay and turn up days later," said Detective Delrish Moss.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5353704.stm
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread