+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

I would have bet anything that it was going to be lady Heather. I can't believe it was Sarah! She is so unattractive and she needs to get that gap between her front teeth fixed. Lady Heather would have been a better ending.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

last night was the rerun of the CSI with Lady Heather's daughter being killed.

the finale would just have been SOOOO much more satisfying with her than Sara.
    If they continue with that storyline next year, I'm going to lose interest very quickly.

Where is the petition for Lady Heather!?!?!?!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    I would have bet anything that it was going to be lady Heather. I can't believe it was Sarah! She is so unattractive and she needs to get that gap between her front teeth fixed. Lady Heather would have been a better ending.
    Since when has Grissom been about looks in a woman? As much as I'd rather he not hook up with a coworker, Sara makes more sense than Lady Heather.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by hotrocks View Post
    That was his P.J.'s

I do hope that it s a dream, I really can't see them together..
    Plus they seemed too comfortable, like it has been going on
    for awhile.
    Not like it was their 1st time together..

Please let it be a Dream!!!!

I think Lady Heather is more Grissom's type..
    He hides the freak in him very well.
    PJ'S? Would that indicate that they LIVE together? How many guys pack pj's when they are going to spend the night with some chick?

I thought it was a sort of Hawaiian shirt. Butt ugly, but a shirt, none the less. I'm beginning to think that if this is a dream, it's Sara's dream. Grissom just has more taste than to wear that, whatever it was.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 06-02-2006 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Remove color in quoted post

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana View Post
    Since when has Grissom been about looks in a woman? As much as I'd rather he not hook up with a coworker, Sara makes more sense than Lady Heather.
    I have no problem with Sara's looks. I just find that character boring, and would like to see Grissom SPICE it up a little more.

guess we'll just have to see what happens next year - which is the point of season finales.

What about Catherine? I'd like them together just fine. Just NOT Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post

Agreed. Something about her just BUGS me. I'd rather even see Grissom with the other detective, whatshername (blonde). Anyone but Sara. Please let it be a dream.

PJ'S? Would that indicate that they LIVE together? How many guys pack pj's when they are going to spend the night with some chick?

I thought it was a sort of Hawaiian shirt. Butt ugly, but a shirt, none the less. I'm beginning to think that if this is a dream, it's Sara's dream. Grissom just has more taste than to wear that, whatever it was.
    Very true, but it could have been at his house...
    Also I would hope that he has more taste then to be in bed
    with a nutcase (JMO)

What about that butt ugly night gown.. has to be a dream.. PLEASE
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

To me it looked like both, Grissom and Sarah, were wearing robes. Grissom's looked more like a kimono style, but a robe none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by muduh
    In the season prior to the one that just ended, I remember some serious flirtation between Catherine and Warrick, and I also remember her getting extremely jealous (and upset) when she found out Warrick had gotten married.

TPTB are making it look like Warrick's marriage may be over, so I have a feeling we may see something transpire between him and Catherine next season, or that Catherine will be there to pick up the pieces when his marriage is over.
    Last edited by jette66; 06-02-2006 at 05:31 PM.

I still can't imagine Grissom being that laid back and talking so animated.. know what I mean? It just has to be a dream!! He doesn't talk like that or even look all sexy with his face. When he was having dinner with that fellow bug doctor seasons ago, he still looked uncomfortable to have anything personal going on.....
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread